Default How can I get an unban on RGC?

I got a computer ban on RGC, name: FuckUStackers
    The reason was the bot was making spikes and lag during the game all the time, and a lot of people complainning, some of them even spamming, so I do the same as them and got kicked from the channel, which also cause me lost a game because I couldn't reconnect to the game, so then I rage, I keep spamming on the guy, who kicked me, and then later, he banned me on RGC, well admins are like the god on the channel, no matter if they ruined my game, so here fine, I accepted it, so I am asking for an unban, if anyone know how or where to post to get myself unban, please tell me, and I promise I will not do it again, thank you.

First of all, this is DotArank forum This is just community on rgc, this is not main rgc forum. Next time if you need something about RGC post in here.
    Anyway, if ,,admin'' or somebody make mistake or if bot laggs, we are sry becaus of that, and always this is getting fixed ( and this is just 1 game ... ) , so if you ask me , this is not reason for hard spaming I saw your baninfo etc etc, so i think you got a lession, i think you wont spam again, get this like first + last warn You are unbaned now GL.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

name: ggglagl
    i was use mh and i get ban !!
    plz unban me and and I promise I will not do it again,
    i swear god i remove mh thanks !!! <3

Name: dmdz! ^ |
    hello I want to ask my time ban unban over but wish that I remove the ban, and no longer will use mh

name: Lorde_Soberano
    I'll never use MH promise

Name: mejo.gay
    i have the same problem sir. i get banned because of the lag and i cant play. my ping exceed to 3000 and i'm so pissed that i quit. i get banned because i'm a leaver but i only leave at the game twice because of the same reason (the lag). so please unban me sir i'm playing fair just like other people. i just quit because of the lag an delays. thanks in advance please reconsider me

PLs unban my acct ban on RGC, name: fake08
    i dunno know da reason Y my acct is ban maybe my brother is spoiling on game.... Men im sorry about dat... I will try to watch him play when his playing so he will not spoil again.. pls unban tnx and more power to MGN and RGC

Wrong section totaly, thread gona be closed so ppl can stop spam this.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c