- Personal information and background:
I'm Dino, 21 from Switzerland. I work as webdesigner and marketing assistant. Hobbies: DotA, Tennis, DotA, chilling with my friends, DotA, DotA, Dota...

- Previous DotA experience:
three or four years now, depends on if I count the half year or not, when I couldn't play.
I started when I was playing some minigames like Tower defense... Then I've joined this "DotA" and I've fed prolly a lot but I can't remember very well, but I rejoined and rejoined other Public DotA's until I've found that Allstars Chann. Then I move to DiV-Safelist games, and I also played some Fw's with my m8s there.
After that I've landed on Clan PDC and It was very fun to play there because there were some GG's with .chall option, when I got picked often by m1g1... I can remember some decent players from back then but after some months playing on PDC i stopped DotA for a while because I had some important stuff in RL...

When I came back to PDC almost 1 year later everything changed... The players average skill got rly bad and most of the core players were gone. So I decided to move on, and I played Sig games on DL for some time, but i'ts still not as fun as old PDC, because I miss the personal contact to the community and I think the Skill Level isn't very good. And for sure most of the games have a poor Teamplay.

- Gameplay information:
I can play almost every hero, but tbh with some heroes that I don't use too much I mostly have bad games, as Geomancer, SF.
But I do always a smart itembuild and I know what role to take with every hero (ofc it depends on the team's pick if u play some heroes as support or more tank...). I know how to wad properly as supporter, and I Can roam with roamer heroes as VS.
In my FW's CW's I used to play supporter or Roamer/Ganker. But in Pub-Games I also enjoy playing carries.

- How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high?
I'm always working for improve my skill level and I play DotA almost every day (from 1 up to 5 games) Atm I consider myself mid or high, it also depends if u have a good day or not

- Post atleast 2 replays of you in action
I'm not at home atm, ill edit them in if needed later.

- Why do you want to play in iHL?
Because I've heard of too good skill level, and I've also seen some familiar Nicks from the old PDC core, what I really miss.

- Are you aware of the iHL rules (here) and will you follow them?
Yes, I'm aware of them and I follow them.

- What parts of the rules do you think could be improved?
I'm not sure, I think they work pretty good against leavers and flamers.
Mb you could add CM mode to CD?

- What's your battlenet account?
El.ch

So I hope I didn't forget any important things, otherwise please ask me, whenever you want.

Best regards