Thread: balancing team

Default balancing team

hi , so tittle says when it goin to add something to balance team, or random the players . all the time it team 1 +1700 pts and team 2 1480-1510 =s it boring ... every one just looking points

There is a new system to calculate points that will come soon, refer here for more info
    Commited Crime Under The Law Of Ranked Gaming. Thou Shall Be Punished With The Divine Hammer Of Ban.

Retired!
    Plz contact Sky or Roma for anything related to moderation.

Also check out the RGC communities, or leagues for more ballanced games. I suggest Dr.Community or CGA or RGPL, and there is a room that is similar to public called (EU) tier 1. Hope you find good games there.

Wow Great Job `Aphrodite!

Na CGA sucks,They always highlighting me for a game When i'm in game that's really ABUSE!!
    If they read the Rules they will not highlighting me for 6-9 per hour.

is that systéme will remove the old points?? i played more then a year to get 3800point on euro pub , so i hope u wont remove it this easy thnks

Quote Originally Posted by PaiN| Kanzari View Post
    is that systéme will remove the old points?? i played more then a year to get 3800point on euro pub , so i hope u wont remove it this easy thnks
    No.

randoming players is a bad move, since there are alot of people on rgc that want to play with their friends. points don't mean anything either, unless you have 1400 points. adding a system which randomizes players will just make games longer to start since there are alot of people who only join a team with xxxx+ points. you should stick with the current system, and if you're sick of getting put on teams with low pointers then find some friends to play with that are decent

also worldofwarcraft, stop using one word answers to reply to peoples questions, it's starting to make people, especially me, think you're retarded!! I apologise if you are retarded, I do not mean to pick on your stupidity. I do not intend to insult you.

lol
    The J.oT <-------------

I get 6-9 highlight per hour which is totally unbearable... 1 highlight per 10 minute... zOMG ABUSE! ABUSE! BAN! BAN! MH! MH!
    Last edited by ghantauke; 21-04-2012 at 04:11 PM.
    [Based God]