Smile unvouch: machak[NS]

Account:Machak[NS]

Reasons:he start complain about picks!!!he start type !ff from begining. he dont upgrade chicken when the team complained too many times !!!weard gameplay!!!check this guy and ty for your time!!!!
    here is the replay
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did any of admin watched...i mean WATCHED replay?
    Ofc i complained about picks when our cpt pick WR and Sven as second pick,allowing opponent to take AA,invo,Es etc.
    About upgradin chicken....while I was dead and chicken used.....sven our second supp start to ask 4 chicken upgrade while he have 300g!
    I was banned "refusing to upg chicken" and i never said that....and the fact is I UPGRADE chicken soon as i got 200g!
    While all failed....(sniper 1cs per min 0-5 score) its easy to pick one guy and blame him

Regards!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IMPORTANT
    DotARank is a manners based community ( not a skill based league!). That means there will be less skilled players in some of your games. We aim for a friendly atmosphere and relaxing games. And again - THIS IS NOT A LEAGUE. If you are looking for a high skilled league where you can treat others as you see fit - this is NOT the place! If you are not ready to treat others with respect, to not harass them for their mistakes and skills - THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^As seen here

I think you need to put this into bigger letters.