Default Searching mates/players for clanwars/rgc games

Hi Guys!

Most of you know me, I am with ranked gaming for many years and with DOTA since 7 years, but I use a new account now (NiceHippie). My old accounts have been with ranked gaming: Marktplatz, DRS]marrowxmas and some other accounts I did use over the time in bnet: Ueberbringer, rpg.chillergott, tollber; garena: marrow.x.mas etc.
    I have a lot of clanwar & inhouse experience, mostly I take the highest spot. I am carry player, which means in the last few years I did specialize on damage dealers, but I can play most heroes a bit. I have some midskilled mates I mostly play with, but no true team atm. I would like to arrange more inhouses and good games etc. and I want to set up a nice team for DOTA 2 so all who want to play with me and know me from the past you can conctact me via skype: marrow.x.mas or in rgc. I did generally stop to use bnet, as there are too many noobs and the games wont get full anymore. And I did stop to use garena, because I am too bored and I wont get goldmember. Mostly I cant enter the high lvl rooms, because they are full.
    Ambitionated supporters are welcome. My best two mates I play a lot with since years are farmers like me, so what I need mostly for cw are guys who have a good use of int heroes with many spells and who are capable of warding and have a great map awareness teamplay and laning ability.

Greetings, Berengar

bump