Default how do i connect to battle.net via Arank?

hi... if my Battle.net account is nosferatu, does my arank account name have to like be nosferatu for it to work..

I mean my Arank account is Hanshugo, my battle.net acc. is something else, does this arank account work for my battle.net acc.?

Default Re: how do i connect to battle.net via Arank?

It surely does. Just submit a game and wait some time. Then they will be linked.
    I'm a powerful demonic force! I'm the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I STRIDE through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!

*Ehm ... Ehm ... :'( .... u see that, when i start Arank it says "Not connected to Battle.net, well that's obvious, i am not on wc3 at that moment, but then i start wc3 and enter battle.net, then i alt+tab, and check if i am connected, i am not, then i turn off wc3, turn on Arank, and changing the Network Interface to soemthign else ( i have only 2 options to choose) then i do the same again, turn on wc3 etc. and minimizing wc3, then still "Not connected to battle.net", what am i doing wrong, pls help me with this one... btw, i have checked other forums about this prob. and can't find any, so phonix.. i am not spamming

Mhhh thats wierd. One of them 2 has to work.
    What operation system do you use?

*Some one with rights to do so please move this to support forum*
    I'm a powerful demonic force! I'm the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I STRIDE through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!

Well, when Windows says stupid stuff, just reboot windows.

Open Arank, open War, connect to Bnet, join a game. THEN, you alt + tab. Follow that order. If you still can't see the host, then try joining another game, possibly even another map. Remember that if the host isn't connected through port 6112, you might get the wrong impression that Arank isn't working.

Also, the same as I do, some people have problems when hosting themselves; in my case, Arank won't recognize the game I'm hosting, while recognizing games I join. It is shitty, but it is what it is.

~IntEr
    Once you decide to be stupid, the only turn back is intelligence. Don&#39;t be smart enough to be intelligent and then have to become stupid to undo something dumb!<br /><br />There is only one problem with sarcasm: chimpy chimpos. Sarcasm is as neat as water: depends on the background to tell its color.<br /><br />~In

Well, Friesisch-Scott, what u mean with "Opertation system".. ? If it is what i think, like XP/Vista or soemthing like it, it is XP

I got the same problem. Which version are you using? Would you please send the working version to me by email? Thanks

I know the problem now. It seems that some network adaptors do not support it. When I tried with wireless, it did not work; but when I tried with cable network, it was working.