Thread: Help please

Default Help please

Hey, im the biggest dotA noob ever... i played dota at the internet cafe and i am interested in playing more, what warcraft do i need to buy, like warcraft 3 frozen throne?

Default Re: Help please

You need to buy Wc3 and Wc3 The frozen throne.
    I'm a powerful demonic force! I'm the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I STRIDE through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!

Well not only u need W3+TFT. U should buy original one as it is the most comfortable option u can do - you can play on Battle.net and download updates from it. If u decide to support piracy (i do not recommend that) than u have several options of so called "lan clients" - garena (former ggc), hamachi... But have in mind that buying original software will support Blizzard rhus encourage in continueing in creating patches and techsupport. Also if u will once want to become progamer, buying original w3 will be neccesary. Next you will need DotA map (dl from getdota.com) - but i highly recommend u to download AI maps first - maps where u can play against bots. I also begin with that. Trust me it will save u from many bans and from shame or emberrasing situations.

the cds you need are: Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos and its expansion Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne, not that expensive and available at almost every online games shop.

well now you can just download the dotarank client and there will be games arround.

Why did you resurrect this zombie thread?
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.