Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last hitting

Default Re: Last hitting

Another good trick for lasthit is if you are a melee hero, issue an attack order to the enemy hero this will make the creeps attack you then you can run back and the creeps will start attacking your own creeps. This will help in lasthit as the enemy creeps will be at a more suitable position.

also works if ur ranged and in creeps aggro range.

i cant bother myself writing all , but i could say for tower last hit.

for early game.
    that mostly happens when some1 pull creeps from ur team , ur tower become attacked buy incoming creeps , attack once creep that ur tower is aiming then u need to w8 four tower strikes after four tower strikes kill creep, for range creep attack him once then w8 2 more strikes from tower then kill

Since when is last hitting strategy? :S I think its one of basic stuff's in DotA...
    If someone want to practice last hitting download latest AI map with bots...play 1v1 with insane bot and last hit/deny :P

Quote Originally Posted by CRO_ZeuS
    Since when is last hitting strategy? :S I think its one of basic stuff's in DotA...
    If someone want to practice last hitting download latest AI map with bots...play 1v1 with insane bot and last hit/deny :P
    true

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12