Default Forum features and not showing title of viewing forum

I miss some informations about the forum:
    What do the different colors in the "online users" mean?
    I've seen yellow (seems normal); lighning yellow (i am that, looks cool, oh and its mine ;D), green (seems to be moderators) and dark blue.

What are the supported features of the forum in posts?
    Seems to be UB-code but theres no list of what features exactly works and its wierd does users have to look in the help of other forums to write here and have to try out different functions.

I noticed there is no part on this site or the forum which is about the forum itself, how about providing one?

A major backdraw of this forum is also does when u are viewing a part of ut, it didnt shows u in which part of it u are. Thats confusing if u use more than 1 open window/tab while reading it. That information is also missing when u view a thread, the thread title is provided but not the forum that contains it.
    This information is in the "jump-to" drop down menu as preselection but thats near always out of view because its on bottom of the page. Please add this information somewhere in the header.
    &quot;Those who are ready to sacrifice freedom for security ultimately will lose both.&quot;<br />-Abraham Lincoln<br /><br />&quot;I know what you&#039;re thinking, &#039;cause right now I&#039;m thinking the same thing. Actually, I&#039;ve been thinking it ever since I got here. Why, oh why didn&#039;t I take the blue pill?&quot;<br />- Cyper in Matrix

Default Re: Forum features and not showing title of viewing forum

Quote Originally Posted by Executer
    A major backdraw of this forum is also does when u are viewing a part of ut, it didnt shows u in which part of it u are. Thats confusing if u use more than 1 open window/tab while reading it. That information is also missing when u view a thread, the thread title is provided but not the forum that contains it.
    This information is in the "jump-to" drop down menu as preselection but thats near always out of view because its on bottom of the page. Please add this information somewhere in the header.
    Yes, please!