Thread: -10 points

Default -10 points

i know there is a topic for this but i must ask because no one responding to what i write there and its really annoy me that i got -10 points with no reason
    if someone could check this issue ill be glad.
    if people get -10 points with no reason and the people in charge here dont care thie site and the program with it wotrh nothing.

Default Re: -10 points

Same here.

http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?ac...owlines=532901

I got -10 when I left when it was 2v5. My ally left right after and the other team kept playing for some reason which caused me to get -10.

DotA -ap v6.53 lc ToT)Twisted(

I can really understand you and i'm waiting anxiously for some update as well.
    But better to be patient and keep the forum clean by using the "-10points collection"-thread.
    Hang in there guys!
    [center]<br />Forestle.org - the &quot;green search engine&quot;<br /><br /><br />[center]

It's been 3 days though. I have no idea how many moderators/admins are working on this but it's kind of annoying when I finally got into a positive rank again because I had 3 leaves before (who were also not my fault btw).

We are really sorry about whats happening right now and it is taking care of but this needs some time since things didn't work so well lately. PLEASE be patient everything is going to be fine eventually.
    You will all get your right rank after things are fixed.

I'm closing this now please yous the sticky threat.
    I'm a powerful demonic force! I'm the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I STRIDE through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!