Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DR.Community is looking for moderators

Hello there.

Due to the fact that all of the staff are vouched in inhouse and usualy play there, Dr.Community games end up unstaffed way more often than we'd prefer. Combine that with natural laziness of people who don't make BR's, and we get a lot of rulebreakers getting away.

What are we looking for to solve this issue?

1-5 Dr.Community moderators.

Requirements

#Being active in Comm channel. As in, playing games there.(having or not having ih vouch is irrelevant)
    #Decent enough english to be able to communicate
    #Not-totally-screwed-up banhistory, we probably won't take a guy with 3 bans for flaming. However, it doesn't mean that 1 ban will totally screw up your chances.

What is this moderator things

As a modarator, your prime duty is to modarate the games that you'r in. That means warning people who break rules, and if needed, banning them. As of now, we do not plan to give Staff vouch to all the moderators, however, it is possible to become part pof dr.staff in future should you and us desire it.

How to apply?

Rather simple. Write right here, why do you think we should pick you for this staff position. Remeber, this is your primary chance to impress us, so do not waste it. The decision will be made by staff team in near future. Ohh, and if you'r making an essay here, which I don't think you will, make sure it's properly formatted.

See you in Dr.Community soon.
    Last edited by Ragnesis; 12-07-2011 at 07:47 PM.
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

pick me and I'll sing you some nice pokemon songs on vent!

Default wrong tread

wrong tread

Default Application

I think the Dr. Community channel is one of the most mannered channels on RGC. And with this post I'm going to apply for becoming a moderator in this channel in order to keep the channel clean. Even if I may get on somebody's bad side with that, I would like to draw a comparison to EAL. EAL is really active but full of abusers (especially the moderators and TCs). They ban and punish quite randomly. And I just don't want Dr. Community to become a channel like that. If you check my stats on Dr. Community, you will see that I'm maybe not the most active player there, but if I find the time to play I prefer to do it in this channel. I am sure I'm able to blank out personal issues with other players that means I can evaluate issues/things naturally and accurately.

I'm looking forward to a reply!

Best regards.

P.S.: What I forgot to add is that I never recieved any penalties in any channel on RGC.
    Last edited by heaRse; 13-07-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Default Application

I'l try to be as short as possible,

Why should I be a moderator?

* Flawless English
    * Objective in making decisions
    * I've been a moderator or admin on other warcraft related sites:
    - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/news.php (Map moderator for 1 year)
    - http://s15.invisionfree.com/Clan_Blo...ex.php?act=idx (Main admin)
    * Flawless ban record at Dota Rank (Got banned due to desync, revoked)
    * In my short period here of about 2 months I played around a 100 games, so I'm quite active
    * Patient and mannered
    * 90% of my games are at Dota Rank, I ocassionaly go on Eu Public when an old friend comes online

Why shouldn't I be a moderator?

* While I'm quite active at the moment, I'l be going afk for about 2 weeks in about 2 weeks
    * While I only have a job in RL at the moment, in fall college begins, and I'l have to spend a lot of time there, lowering my free time to play dota to a minimum, however this is something I love and I will try to stay active as much as I can

I think that's all, you can weigh the pros and cons, however, once again I am warning that in late September there is a strong chance that I'l reduce my game count to about 3,4 per week, sometimes less, sometimes more, depending on the situation.

Regards.

What are we looking for to solve this issue?

1-5 Dr.Community moderators.

At first i didn't want to apply, since i thought it would be really hard for others to accept me as a staff with the bad reputation i have behind me. However, i like the idea of beeing a moderator since i have beein playing Dr.Community only, making me know everyone in the channel and decrease my amounts of haters from 78 to 1 (wp).

If you wanna know/talk to me about anything related to this whisper me on rgc. I'd be glad to help if you still don't find enough moderators.

ihkke will be pro moderator no doubt

hi guys,

im also applying for being a moderator. i play at the dotarank community when it still was a little programm you had to run while playing on b.net. i sticked to it until now and i want to make sure that the nice gaming-atmosphere will be kept.
    im playing a lot of games anyway and i mainly play them in dr.community.
    twkn (hayley) also wanted me to apply here

regards
    chrizzernator

Default :))

Active enough to do my job and dont do afkity unless when its an emergency ..
    Masterwolfie

Best Regards..

Default Moderat0r

Im applying to be a moderator,,

my special abilities?
    good at arguing.
    doesn't rage.
    doestn't abuse my powah.
    generally lazyass eurofag.

hoping i made an excellent impression

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER3FFECTIVE View Post
    Im applying to be a moderator,,

my special abilities?
    good at arguing.
    doesn't rage.
    doestn't abuse my powah.
    generally lazyass eurofag.

hoping i made an excellent impression
    I see you excel at engrish too.

Quote Originally Posted by marcvs View Post
    I see you excel at engrish too.
    Thx, i hope you read my last "ability" where i said i'm a lazyass eurofag. In other words that means im lazy, writes fast as heck and troll people which corrects me.

Thx, i hope you read my last "ability" where i said i'm a lazyass eurofag. In other words that means im lazy, writes fast as heck and troll people which corrects me.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Default Why shoul i get to be a moderator ? Here are a couple of reasons..

1.First off and most important i dont leave games my ban history will show u that i was banned from a former eal admin who abused his rights zzPro ray or smthing...
    2.I was a moderator in Royal-dota.. but the admin there didnt wanna aply his rules to his mates so I started talking down to him how rules should aply to every one and he banned me for 3 years saying the reason was FLAME - this is not true you can ask a staff member there called St_v who knows this ban was an abuse of his rights..
    3.I'm a good players and i can make dr.com very active by bringing new good players who are well mannerd.
    4.I'm very good with ppl i have a way of conecting with them and disscusing their problems.
    5.I dont abuse rights ban/kick without first watching replay or consulting with some of a higher rank then me..

This is why I think I should get the role of moderator

Default [applying for moderator post ]

why should I be a moderator?

1) I beleive that dr.community is just the platform needed in rgc beceaus what I realy like is that its about manners not about skills or good players so I will be realy glad to be moderator there to make games to help peopol that I like them for there manners.

2)I beleive I can help dr.community to become a better place in anyway I can.making games,helping peopol,bring more good player and mannered players...ect.

3)I was like onestepbeyong I was moderator in royal dota too and Iam not lieng, I was realy active I made games asap and I helped ppl and made games and I even made a publication for it but in the end didnt like the admins there like bullet was flaming me and he abused me and unvouched me cuz I just did a little fault that I dont regret and if I become a moderator I hope that admins will treat me better and teach me what they know beceaus I realy wanna become admin and learn about rgc and other things.

why can I be?

1)I know that it was hard to vouch me cuz you tought Iam a multi and I had lost my account
    but I was realy active in the last account and I was playing always in drc.

2) I know that most of staff dislike me and wont support me.

PS: I hope that I get vouched in inhouse that would be my objective in rgc and I beleive that if I became a moderator it will help me but dont think that (if) i get vouched in ih I will stop working as moderator and stop beying active I will but I will just stay in inhouse and play 2 games per day

REGARDS
    ty for your time

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I meant why cant I be? not why can I be sorry

Default Why should I be a moderator?

because im hard-worker you can assign me any work and you will find it done perfectly,I have experience in this area and I don't get bored of helping people at all,I'm honest and trusty person..sober -the last thing I think of it is falling in troubles or abuse power-,19 yrs old,high degree of commitment -fun is fun and work is work!! also,I've a clean record with all RGC channels.
    lol . learn dota - healing salve deals 1000 aoe dmg to all invisible illusions !!
    exept rikimaru .

and ironwood branch gives +500 all stats. Buy 5 branbhes type "give me the power!" and gg
    advx

Haha veri fun replies!

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

wut?
    Hi my friends.

Default Lockridge

Why I Should Pick as a Moderator?

Being a moderator is an important responsibility in RGC not only for one channel but all channels.i help them out if they have a question and i'll answer it whether it is not my responsible but for it won't matter because i'll just want to help people who are in needs. With this responsibility comes a silver in-game crown, elevated report status. Trusted members of the Dr.community may become player moderators, and only set your eyes on becoming one if your goal is to help rid the game of abuse. I'll help to secure all possible things to settle

sup Lockridge very nice guy
    and if u don't get him he ll keep stalking me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast