View Poll Results: Wich more you like and why?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brutalisk

1 12.50%
  • Sir Rogers

2 25.00%
  • Silverik

1 12.50%
  • Friesisch-Scott

1 12.50%
  • dT.Skippic

0 0%
  • Drs-Grinch

0 0%
  • NcG]mnml

1 12.50%
  • Phonix

0 0%
  • HollowSnarl

0 0%
  • Mr. IntEr

1 12.50%
  • d07.RiV

0 0%
  • pinky

1 12.50%

Default Wich .Arank Staff member you like most?

Pick the one you like most and say why This is a poll made to see the personal opinion of players of dotarank.

NO spam and NO flaming is allowed here.Doing so will lead to a drastic measure ^^

MY edit : Friesisch-Scott <--- Kind man no power abuse very helpfull to forum while others are away or w/e Keep up the good job.

And Sir Rogers & Brutalisk are the guys i like coz they created this forum and program and supported us all Keep up the w00t omg perfect work. (Only thing you have to work on is activity :P )

Default Re: Wich .Arank Staff member you like most?

What? There's staff out there?
    but seriously, thanks for the effort you are all putting into this, although:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverik
    Keep up the w00t omg perfect work. (Only thing you have to work on is activity :P )
    Agreed!

My vote goes to Sir Rogers as he's keeping my hopes up that there might actually be a new version sometime. Although Friesisch-Scott and Silverik are doing good work as well. I gotto admit i hardly heard of the other guys although i've been quite active for several months.
    [center]<br />Forestle.org - the &quot;green search engine&quot;<br /><br /><br />[center]

I picked Silverik for he seems to be the other active man here. I think this whole thing would function a lot better if there was more activity.
    I'm a powerful demonic force! I'm the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I STRIDE through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!

+1 to FS as he been the only active mod for several weeks sometimes. If it wasnt for him lot less would check the forums as we speak

regarding the future of .arank the only reason that players havent given up hope yet is that a, it is a great concept and b, there is no direct competition (client wise dont jump in with "y there is div/dota-league etc).

My only objection, beeng a VT software beta tester and knowing that VT admin kindly offered to look @ the source code and help sir rogers out, why hasnt there been a move towards that direction. I suppose he or brutalisk dont want to share the source code or DR would have been an open source already. But open source btw trustees can only help and unless you are microsoft, i dont see how you are going to keep up with the workload as less blizzard and more icefrog release updates frequently

In my humble opinion leave the bug aside, RC1 has been the greatest dota rank release. zillion times lighter , no get stats button and it wasnt as bandwith consuming as most thought. at least not if ur on 2mbit or more. I dont see the need for the ping function anyways 9/10 hosts ping with Bl,lc,dred. i have always been viewing rc2 and especially rc3 as downgrades from rc1. K there is the w/l ratio but id be more than happy to give that up in favor of the rc1's interface and versatility.

Regarding staff there are a lot of us that would like to help, just put it up on the page

And Last but not least, reset the freakin database, There are thousands douzins of thousands of accounts that are inactive,taking up space and bandwith from the database. is kinda funny to see 1.1million dotarank players (in other words the equal population of a capital city) and to read that there are like 20 games are played per day..lol Implement a "keep acc alive" system like blizzard or ull end up with more registrations than the Central Bank of America.