Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Best melee hero?

Another one
    Best hunter: Blood/Bara ;P
    Best hero for Marl: ES, Pudge xD

Meaty u forgot pudge =)) !And dont make the jokes bout my imba es !!!!

Kay Marl - added pudge =)

And I am not joking, u rly rock with ES

Best gangers : Nerubian assasin (For newbies mana burn,stun and ulti kills almost all int heroes and agi's and doesent let them be fat or spam spells on you.)
    : Earthshaker (For newbies well if used properly stun can dmg,block enemies,also on a lane with a another stuner he can become fat and pawn the late game.)
    : Pudge (He can kill easily on the early mid game alone with a combo hook , ulti , rot he does what a ganger should do stop carrys to farm.)

Best initators : Axe (A very good initator with hes Berkserk call armor that he gets lets him to get a minor dmg also ulti provides a insta kill in every team battle.)
    : Magnus (He is always used in combos with all kinds of heroes , he can help carrys with hes empover and become a carry himself.)
    : Centaur (He is like a merge of axe and magnus , he has a decent AoE stun and a aura that dmgs all who atack him also he has a large amount of strength.)
    : Tauren chieftain (He is a specific kind of initiators he can initiate from a distance.)
    : Rooftrellen (Pretty same as magnus has a large disable and also can help by supporting carrys with armor.)
    : Tidehunter (Not much to say third spell protects him from harm and hes ulti is briliant.)

Best supporters : Omniknight (One of the best supporter in the games , has a enormus heal that dmgs all around him , also a 20 minute magic imunity and the best is hes ulti thats just great , with using all 3 spells properly your teammates cannot die.)
    :Abbadon (Can be used as a tank for the team becouse of hes ultis so he can take all the demage also has a decent heal and a good shield .)

Best pusher : Broodmother(Can easly control the lane , spawn spiderlings push while the other part of the team is dieing in teambattles and flaming her .)

Best junglers : Axe (With hes spin he can easly farm in the woods.)
    : Centaur (Also like axe hes aura returns demage so he easily kills neutrals.)
    : Lycan (He can summon wolves to tank for him.)
    : Naix (Has a very good lifesteal so he kills neutrals with ease.)

Best carrys:Troll,Mortred,Riki,Slardar,Phantom Lancer,Barathrum,Bloodseeker(Meybe more but i wont comment these just will say for newbies just HARAS them and DONT LET THEM FARM.)

I think this will helo some new players to learn i wrote this so they can come here and read this so they know what they are getting into when they choose these heroes and what will be exepted from them.

Thanks for reading

Regards,Freestyler^

<br /><br />http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=5893.0 &lt;------Hero roles Guide.<br />http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=5908.0 &lt;------Dirge &quot;Undy&quot; The Undying guide.

With all do respect freestyler, but ES is also a very good initiator And furthermore I wouldnt trust ES in the hands of a newb - he is simply too good Imo If u can play ES rly well (just like marl xD) every single fissure in laning phase can lead to a kill. His ulti can kill entire enemy team, in best case scenarios :P, but his ulti = minimum 2-3 kills if placed decent =)

And omni doesnt have 20 minute magic immunity xD (would be nice though :P) Chen can also be listed under supporters, since "tp skill" and global heal (every 30 sec with scepter) is just awesome

Pit is thee melee anti pusher ;D

Dark Seer can also jungle quite well, same with Terrorblade
    Not sure that I would call bara a carry, more like ganker/hunter

Quote Originally Posted by MeatHead
    Chen can also be listed under supporters, since "tp skill" and global heal (every 30 sec with scepter) is just awesome

Concerning pusher, furi can also push same with enigma - but yeh brood is good - but tinker/kotl/pit as anti pushers > brood

and also chen and ench rox at jungling
    MELEE. MELEE, MELEE! MELEE?
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Well, just slept there xD

But pit is melee!

Cancer stfu xD... Read my post again ty ;D

if chen gets melee creeps chen is melee too imho

Quote Originally Posted by CnaCnel
    Chen can also be listed under supporters, since "tp skill" and global heal (every 30 sec with scepter) is just awesome

Concerning pusher, furi can also push same with enigma - but yeh brood is good - but tinker/kotl/pit as anti pushers > brood

and also chen and ench rox at jungling
    MELEE. MELEE, MELEE! MELEE?
    Dont mock him.. he cant read

With all do respect freestyler, but ES is also a very good initiator And furthermore I wouldnt trust ES in the hands of a newb - he is simply too good Imo If u can play ES rly well (just like marl xD) every single fissure in laning phase can lead to a kill. His ulti can kill entire enemy team, in best case scenarios :P, but his ulti = minimum 2-3 kills if placed decent =)

And omni doesnt have 20 minute magic immunity xD (would be nice though :P) Chen can also be listed under supporters, since "tp skill" and global heal (every 30 sec with scepter) is just awesome

Pit is thee melee anti pusher ;D

Dark Seer can also jungle quite well, same with Terrorblade
    Not sure that I would call bara a carry, more like ganker/hunter

Ignored You chaaaanged it

Well, just slept there xD

But *** is melee!
    SURE... :

nty

But chen'll never be melee, sorry.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY

Terrorblade spends most of his time in ranged form, so... Naix.

Quote Originally Posted by LimitbreaKer
    Terrorblade spends most of his time in ranged form, so... Naix.
    No, Metamorphosis has a Duration of 30/40/50/60 seconds and a cooldown of 180/165/150/110 seconds. You'll need to use lvl4 on cooldown for several hours before you have spent more time in ranged than in melee form.

ye ye ye , you are all talking about heroes that can\might be best heroes in melee but nobody actualy talked about the best melee hero..... -And the winner is ?

I think it was quite obvious , wasnt it ? its riki ofc , There is no hero capable to kill him in 1v1 same lvl \ stuff ,(stuff adapted to the hero class ofc , you wont put int items on riki right ? ) , riki is a killing machine if played well , he can rape any hero any where any time , some one smart enough will tell me that he sux in team battles , dont get it wrong , smoke powns every thing if well played , enjoy , RIKI FTW

as if riki has a chance vs axe/kunkka.

its not about having a chance : he beats both of them together :d , axe spin deals crap dmg compared to riki's dmg , and has only 17% to spin ; as for kunka he is really no match , pool ( smoke soo ni pool), ulti easy to avoid , (smoke) and rest are crap skills ,

There is no hero actually who can beat riki , at same lvl \ stuff ,(lvl 25 ofc) lower lvl is not interesting to compare,

Riki > all

Quote Originally Posted by L4m3r
    lower lvl is not interesting to compare,
    I just wanted to quote this for eternity 8]
    Im grossen Buch des Lebens steht es schwarz auf weiss geschrieben:
    Du sollst Dich von allen Menschen stets am meisten lieben.
    Du sollst keine anderen Gtter haben neben Dir,
    Ich bin mein eig'ner Gott und ich gehre nur mir!

Um. Excuse me. Naix rapes Riki in the butt with no problem. Too much lifesteal. Naix IS stronk

naix sux hard time , really =)) hes life steal works great on tanks , as far as i know riki is not a tank so he doesnt have that much , but he does have high dmg compared to naix , and if you smoke him & purge in smoke he will die before understanding whats happening :d ,

And dont forgete you'll allways be the first one to engage cuz of perma invisibilty :d

Quote Originally Posted by L4m3r
    naix sux hard time , really =)) hes life steal works great on tanks , as far as i know riki is not a tank so he doesnt have that much , but he does have high dmg compared to naix , and if you smoke him & purge in smoke he will die before understanding whats happening :d ,

And dont forgete you'll allways be the first one to engage cuz of perma invisibilty :d
    ... naix would own him in no time :O
    But still, naix would loose to Mort, Troll, Slardar or Void with full build.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast