Default Ban request Ayk and Zoors

Ok so here goes. This "dynamic duo" is constantly ruining games together, flaming, blaming and harassing, with minimum respect towards fellow team mates. Its been several games now that i have been observing their progress and then systematically ruin every game they play in if they dont get a role they want, their low skill i wont even mention cuz its tolerated here.
    On replay chack for constant flaming of sf, delibately ruining creeps on top lane after being warned to stop, etc etc.
    Regards, Raro
    http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/132488

Post the past three games u flamer and runer . Dont blame us in last game u was silent

Default hi

captins ask me ' promis u will nt fail with sf " i said yh ... but that kid hammer said " i said sf first i said " like kid ....then we lose from him he faild .. i he dont know how use coils ....
    so if u were me admin..u will nt be angry ??
    and lose from those noobs?

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

zoors right ...he flame in all games
    when we flame he post ..
    we didint post him ... i gave him last chance but ..now i think i will .....

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

i hope... u will undeerstand us ..adminss
    sry for low english

And if we are low skill like u said ... GO READ THE RULES 1 MORE TIME : DotARank is a manner based community ( not a skill based league!). That means there will be less skilled players in some of your games.
    Last edited by Zoors; 19-07-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoors View Post
    Post the past three games u flamer and runer . Dont blame us in last game u was silent
    Go post them if he did that. Also, being lesser skilled doesn't give you right to flame Ayk. Especialy when you autoattack and take last hits as support on tri. You played bad this game, and you didn't support. You will get banned, and if I see you do ANYTHING like this again, you will be permanently unvouched. Wardenscity and zoors will get some warning bans.

Yours sincerly,
    DR Admin who likes banning people.
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

.......... regines think agin.....dont Injustice

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Ragnesis **

!support teh ban
    Hi my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by my_name_is_8D View Post
    !support teh ban
    In soviet russia...
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

Wardenscity and zoors will get some warning bans.
    You can check some of wardenscity games he flames every game when i play with him
    sup even longer ban

GRANTED