Post Admin Application- BlOoD_GR

Personal Info

Your name:Thomas

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:Greek,English(Very Very Good),German(Not So Good)

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:BlOoD_GR

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:Garena(Time Ago),Eleos

Your activity and average playtime each week:30-35 hours.(maybe are more..:P)

Which time of the day you usually play:Mornings Often,Nights Always,Noon-Afternoon Rarely

How long you have been playing DotA:7 years.

Your ability to communicate with others:Very Good Cooperation if my team consists of logical and not narrow-minded players.Always trying to make the team work better.

Do you agree with our GPB policy?Officially,I agree.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Never trying to continue arguing with players that are offensive with me.I calm down and trying to end this without further discussion.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)No,I Dont Hve Problem to obey order from a Higher Rank Person.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Players that have played in games with me.

Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak 3?(optional) Yeah,If It Is Necessary

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:I Want To Be An Admin because i want in every game i play to be someone who can keep the balance in game.Officialy dont want to play with leavers.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:I believe that If You promote me to an Admin,I Can offer better games to the players,and I will try to be always right.

A few things about yourself:I like going out with my friends,playing computer games(Counter Strike,Pro Evolution,Defense of the Ancients(especially the last one..:P)

Additional information:Also Like to watch movies on t.v.

Maybe My Apply will not be taken into consideration because i dont have the necessary number of the posts that are required in order to apply,but if believe that the character of a person in the game and out of it is more important than the posts.Thank You In Advance For Your Time!

(Dont know if the application form has changed..:/)

-1 no posts!