Default Ban appeal for [Schnaps]

i would suggest to ban the player called Schnaps to make him think about his behavior. Last game he went afk because his teammates (including me) didnt want to type !ff. he ruined the 50 minutes game, which was very disappointing for all players.

Default Re: Ban appeal for [Schnaps]

This Is True. I was one of the teammates. in about 38 min into the game Schnaps wanted to "!FF" i FF aswell HOWEVER i carried on playin . we were actually getting on the sents but without him we were pushed back. He came back from afk in about 45 min however he died and went into afk again. this time all the way to the end of the game. We didnt agree with that .

Thats my point of view on this matter
    Thank you

-OuT-

In my opinion its a ban worth.
    Especially cause his behaviour affected all players.
    It seems you still had a chance to win that game and I guess schnaps didnt play that great or fed maybe, because It's in the nature of things that a player tends to give up then.
    When a player refuses to play its even worse then leaving, because you dont receive leaver gold.
    Maybe he should get the time to think about his behaviour and realise that dota is about a team.
    Only a team wins a game and It's not about his personal success.

Regards,
    Yoshi

as far as i am concerned, a single game in which he went afk doesnt automatically leads to a ban. giving a warning or a friendly reminder should be enough.

much more concerning for me is this spreading "appeal for a ban"-thing. where does this lead, if the community is trying to ban each other out of minor reasons?
    i appeal for baning tyr, he picked 4 invi agi heros in a cm !

ps: im not sure if it was tyr, maybe marl was responsible, but anyway - my statement should be evidence enough !

huge agree
    Signature was too large.

Hugh agree from my side 2, not the only time he left a game or did something unapropriate!
    agree 2 that one apeal shouldnt result in a ban, but in this case its diffrent i think... but its not up to me!

I was thinking about a time ban...like 1 week.
    There should be an educational effect... and goin afk without a proper reason, except that he wanted to ff is not ok.

well.. did something happen? i guess not, because i saw schnaps yesterday flaming lyne at the chat
    it would be great if an admin comment on this topic

yeah...really guys... give him some pedagogic "advice" with a temporary ban ... he behaviour is really getting annoying, so pls someone who can ,do so!

i cant remember him in my games.... sounds strange to me with this going afk or flame stuff.
    some1 of u got a rep with this things? would be nice so look it up and decide after watching that.

ryo