Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The Captains thread (for -cm mode players)

Quote Originally Posted by uNsAuFi-

PS: The only hero that should get Dagon in serious gaming is na. At least that is my point of few.
    u mis doc there =)

Hell no if I say “only hero” I mean only hero. Doc really needs no dagon… He needs a big mana pool to perma heal his team and spamm stun. Guinsoos is so much better for the team. Even Aghamins is not bad on him special with a bkb. And don’t come with fucking lothars (see enigma discussion) this item is just useless. But we are getting of topic.

Btw. I had to face evil knevil Kotl + Lancer line with two very good players. Lucky I was puck with shift but this line is really pain. I mean every nuker + kotl line is pain but lancer is a carry and can free farm + mass dmg on enemy heros with lance.

Also like the Slardar + Dazzle line. This is really a hero killer line. 8)

Tbh, i dont like cm very much, but i usually sign up for it. The reason is that you play the same lineup against the same lineup over and over again. And alot of the heroes that are picked there doesent fit my agressive playstyle at all. CM is a good mode for teamplay and learning new heros, but still think rd is funnier

Best gangers : Nerubian assasin (For newbies Wink mana burn,stun and ulti kills almost all int heroes and agi's and doesent let them be fat or spam spells on you.)
    : Earthshaker (For newbies well if used properly stun can dmg,block enemies,also on a lane with a another stuner he can become fat and pawn the late game.)
    : Pudge (He can kill easily on the early mid game alone with a combo hook , ulti , rot he does what a ganger should do stop carrys to farm.)

Best initators : Axe (A very good initator with hes Berkserk call armor that he gets lets him to get a minor dmg also ulti provides a insta kill in every team battle.)
    : Magnus (He is always used in combos with all kinds of heroes , he can help carrys with hes empover and become a carry himself.)
    : Centaur (He is like a merge of axe and magnus , he has a decent AoE stun and a aura that dmgs all who atack him also he has a large amount of strength.)
    : Tauren chieftain (He is a specific kind of initiators he can initiate from a distance.)
    : Rooftrellen (Pretty same as magnus has a large disable and also can help by supporting carrys with armor.)
    : Tidehunter (Not much to say third spell protects him from harm Smiley and hes ulti is briliant.)

Best supporters : Omniknight (One of the best supporter in the games , has a enormus heal that dmgs all around him , also a 20 minute magic imunity and the best is hes ulti thats just great , with using all 3 spells properly your teammates cannot die.)
    :Abbadon (Can be used as a tank for the team becouse of hes ultis so he can take all the demage also has a decent heal and a good shield Smiley.)

Best pusher : Broodmother(Can easly control the lane , spawn spiderlings push while the other part of the team is dieing in teambattles and flaming her Cheesy .)

Best junglers : Axe (With hes spin he can easly farm in the woods.)
    : Centaur (Also like axe hes aura returns demage so he easily kills neutrals.)
    : Lycan (He can summon wolves to tank for him.)
    : Naix (Has a very good lifesteal so he kills neutrals with ease.)

Best carrys:Troll,Mortred,Riki,Slardar,Phantom Lancer,Barathrum,Bloodseeker(Meybe more but i wont comment these just will say for newbies just HARAS them and DONT LET THEM FARM.) Cheesy

I think this will helo some new players to learn i wrote this so they can come here and read this so they know what they are getting into when they choose these heroes and what will be exepted from them.

Thanks for reading

Regards,Freestyler^

These are just meele heroes i will make a new version with ranged also
    <br /><br />http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=5893.0 &lt;------Hero roles Guide.<br />http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=5908.0 &lt;------Dirge &quot;Undy&quot; The Undying guide.

Firstival your list is not up to date, mybe it fits fine according to publics, but for league you have to replace it through "playable´s" and it is not as static that you transform a hero in only one group. It depends on the strategy you take, on the items and on the players. And ofc on the possibilities of the hero.
    At the start of the thread unsaufi- did allready post some strategies. Usually only classic strat is taken. The other two do not have to be worse, but they are not that easy to play like classic and they do need much more focus and gamebreaking aspects. For classic strat no true carry is required. Semi-carries tend to fit much better in most pick systems, as they can participate in fights without having done 3 big items allready. For example troll warlord or luna are not the best choices and kinda oldschool, cause in good games the point, where they are able to rule the game wont be reached, only if the skill difference between the teams is very high. In this case, even if the general niveau is high it tends to be fun, so choices are not serious

Here is the list of useful heroes for 6.51b, now c done by my mate nachtwaechter. I am sure it still got some laggs but it should show the system much better.
    TC, Potm, Lion, Lina, Lesh, Warlock, ES, Puck, Kunkka, Enigma, Krobe, Nekro, UD, Bane, Rastha, Tide, Zeus, Maiden, Kotl, Axe, Nerub, Ench, Avernus, Yugger, morph, viper, sandking, vengeful, lyca, bm, (rexxar), sven, batrider, leoric, (visage), BS
    There are some useless heroes like lanaya who is not on this list.... for the other heroes i do not have such an "only-in-one-direction-going" opinion.... i mean they do not suck that hard at least in my mind and they could fit in some sort of strategy too.... or they are simply missing by mistake ^^

Out of those heroes the usual -cm setup should consist. If somebody asks me for it i could point out some of my clanwars by picks, lane-ups, several ingame choices and etc.
    Just make some comments, show interest and I do this for you.

... firstival this is bullshit. Hello and good morning im TyR) since i dunno my pw, taking FrO,oZeN's acc here.

You can use every single hero in clanwars, depending on the favourites of each player and the strategy you try to bring through. You cannot even say there are more worthy heroes than others, since you cannot compare the role of a SK to a Lanaya's one. (And yes, you can play Lanaya/Ursa/etc. in cw, why not)
    "The list of useful heroes", lal

Your bans should be counterbans to a possible enemystrategy and especially counterbans for the worst heroes against the strategy you would like to play right now. Better it is not to create a strategy way before you play but at the same time enemies are banning/picking. Theres quite a lot to think about and im in holidays now, Boom Boom Pow.

This is surely no personal offense, it totally doesnt matter what i think about you or you about me. Just didnt want to let people spread such things, cant take it and dont want my RaGinG CM ppl get worse if they read this lol...

… Hrhr sweet martktplatz (DRS]marrowxmas) didn’t knew u play high skill cw games…

Pusher and ganger is more and more important special with roaming heroes. If u want I can play a cw vs your team and u let us pick pusher line up… nvm imba posts here so far you all know that the Topic is about hero combos and not looking cool and being the most pro cpt. =F

pusher and ganker is very good but you have to be high skilled to use this strategy well, or at least mid-high.....

i am only average player, who knows mode -cm and wastes many time on it....

not really, if i see someone go enigma/axe jungle i always pick some heavy nuker/pusher line to counter/dominate their xtra solo.

and about ur ganger list, where are all the int/agi disablers/nukers? like 50% of all heroes is a proper ganger if played properly in the right -ma.

Btw, one of the best ways to learn (at least for me is to watch some high lvl game and see how they pick + ban)

Nothing beats experience in picking/baning.
    you should know all heroes,you should know what heroes your teammates and your oponnents prefer/play well.
    and yet, you should have some experience , because theorycraft is lot different then practice an real game.

ench or bane or bat firstpick.

maiden overrated.
    es overrated.
    tc over-rated

nuff said'
    yall dont know reefa
    if i had to smoke what
    you smoke ill smoke no reefa

Quote Originally Posted by stereosushi

maiden overrated.
    es overrated.
    tc over-rated

nuff said'
    maiden, maybe a bit, but the other two is not overrated imo.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Quote Originally Posted by CnaCnel
    Quote Originally Posted by stereosushi

maiden overrated.
    es overrated.
    tc over-rated

nuff said'
    maiden, maybe a bit, but the other two is not overrated imo.
    uhm you might be right but i just want to make it clear theyre nothing against ench, bane, bat as firstpick.

but es isnt rly overpowerd.
    tc maybe a bit but its ok.
    if i think about that old naix... pm me if u know how to beat him :-)

maiden is totally useless now even if you go for a nuker/roamer lineup like for example tinker, sven, venge, slardar, potm or clock.
    im talking about highlevel games.
    yall dont know reefa
    if i had to smoke what
    you smoke ill smoke no reefa

Old naix, gang him and nobody else! :P

Quote Originally Posted by -d[stereosushi
    b- ]
    viper imo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12