Thread: Once again...

Default Once again...

What can i say Rogy? Once again u banned me and i dont think its my fault. I feel that the only way to not get banned every night by u is if i dont talk at all? What kindda shit circus is that u are running now a days?

As soon as u see a majority of friends reporting a guy (me), u ban to not get unpopular or wtf u are trying?

Open ur eyes cheif.
    I'm In I't To Win I't

Default Re: Once again...

Quote Originally Posted by DanishPride
    What can i say Rogy? Once again u banned me and i dont think its my fault. I feel that the only way to not get banned every night by u is if i dont talk at all? What kindda shit circus is that u are running now a days?

As soon as u see a majority of friends reporting a guy (me), u ban to not get unpopular or wtf u are trying?

Open ur eyes cheif.
    You're the one that has to open the eyes. At this stage your ego is so big, it has wrapped itself all around your eyes and you kind of got stuck in it.
    What about getting rid of that ego for a change, opening your eyes and looking around you? You're flaming people, talking bullshit and you expect to be treated like a prince. What do you expect that everyone is going to run after you and kiss your feet for being treated like something worthless?

That's not the real world.

And you stay banned until you grow up or change your attitude.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

Rogy, u wouldnt believe me if u said i had changed tomorrow. ^^
    I'm In I't To Win I't

Quote Originally Posted by DanishPride
    Rogy, u wouldnt believe me if u said i had changed tomorrow. ^^
    Atleast you figured that one right. But yes, after what I've seen from you today, I wouldn't believe you. Not a word.

Take some time out to think about your actions and your attitude.

Case closed.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support