Default [Northrend] [Cr42y_N4ch0]

Time passed since the ban was issued: 30.04."09
    Time since last appeal: /
    Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:

i admit today wast my day and i lost my temper and show some bad manners

so plz can u give me another chance , i am good player and i need to play this dotarank bcs there are the best dota games on Bnet !

Default Re: [Northrend] [Cr42y_N4ch0]

Heya,

I dont really wonder that this happend, I watched you in several games and you were flaming. You were close to the border of a ban by myself.
    When you didn't flame you showed a negative attitude towards your mates. Anyway brood over your behaviour and your welcomed again, im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyver
    Heya,

I dont really wonder that this happend, I watched you in several games and you were flaming. You were close to the border of a ban by myself.
    When you didn't flame you showed a negative attitude towards your mates. Anyway brood over your behaviour and your welcomed again, im sure.
    like i said i admit , but belive me many of players needed time to introduce my way of playing and now we have great CO OP just sign no need to write or draw what to do )

but my flaming sometimes win the game , but sometimes i rly lost my temper and use a lot of F words

Quote Originally Posted by Dzoniman
    but my flaming sometimes win the game
    Flaming never wins a game. You should find other ways to express yourself and your emotions.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rogers
    but my flaming sometimes win the game
    Flaming never wins a game. You should find other ways to express yourself and your emotions.
    Flaming can be positive and negative )

so positive WIN games )

listen up rogers...

Cr42y_N4ch0 has created new account and feed as always on the dotarank games that i played with him!

acc is like his forum acc, that was clever.

Dzoniman/crazy nacho allways ruin games with his feed and bullshit talk.

9/10 times i played with him. once he played a 7-7 mirana or something balanced stats.

i know now he comes and say that i flame in the last game but i dont do a big deal of it.

i called im newb cos he realy is one and should be play once more publics till he grown up.

he ist the most useless player here on dotarank ive seen so far.

i will dont blame him but thats the truth and a fact.

so plx ban him otherwise he get more fakeaccounts and ruin even more games.

yall dont know reefa
    if i had to smoke what
    you smoke ill smoke no reefa

Quote Originally Posted by stereosushi
    listen up rogers...

Cr42y_N4ch0 has created new account and feed as always on the dotarank games that i played with him!

acc is like his forum acc, that was clever.

Dzoniman/crazy nacho allways ruin games with his feed and bullshit talk.

9/10 times i played with him. once he played a 7-7 mirana or something balanced stats.

i know now he comes and say that i flame in the last game but i dont do a big deal of it.

i called im newb cos he realy is one and should be play once more publics till he grown up.

he ist the most useless player here on dotarank ive seen so far.

i will dont blame him but thats the truth and a fact.

so plx ban him otherwise he get more fakeaccounts and ruin even more games.

Stere u are one pathetic kido, and u insult and flame a lot i have replays , but i am not like u ...

i admit sometimes lost nervs ... when kids like u start flame and i must send them in F>>>>

u will never learn if u are best there is alweys someone better ... and teams cant be balanced.. soemtimes u win sometimes u lose ...

where this world goes .. patheic kids think they can change something and have power with some BANS ( i mean on Stereo , there is more important things .. u know) and u are stoned tonight

I am changing RW doing something in RL ... NGO ...etc... so i play this games for fun ... and i am not noob ... this is team game BTW ... so learn it ..

(Sir Roger .. do whatever u whant .. i just play this dotarank bcs i had few good games there ... and a lot of players and games are bad .. u make it up positive with leavers but u need to improve it with skilled players .. u need XP or lvl games ...

and always i can use another acc .. u need to ban IP .. but ip isnt problem there is always proxy servers ... and for that ... u need more skill to make bot to ban that also ...

if u need help to development PM me ..)

yes i am arogant and sometimes have no manners ,and

Stereo i wish u all best , and enjoy in ur ego !

u talkin some wierd bullshit.

if u wouldnt be banned again it will be just "LOL" ! ! !

nuff said.
    yall dont know reefa
    if i had to smoke what
    you smoke ill smoke no reefa

This Posts doesnt change that your are banned nacho and there are nugh reasons.
    Of course you can always make up a new acc but honestly if you wont get your temper under control its just logic that you will be banned again.

When the staff thinks time comes that you might be unbanned fine, but so long ...stop posting things that wont help you in this matter.
    But after all the stuff I heard I can't recommend to unban you in near future
    I think we can remain like this.

(Sir Roger .. do whatever u whant .. i just play this dotarank bcs i had few good games there ... and a lot of players and games are bad .. u make it up positive with leavers but u need to improve it with skilled players .. u need XP or lvl games ...
    In all honesty I think you would do everyone else a favour if you found the closest bridge and took ... a leap of faith, as they call it.

Yes you make a good point by saying that dotarank games are of great quality, I couldn't agree with you more on that, but that's just stating the obvious and doesn't require much intellectual thought.

And also, a last thing:

Do not ever again tell me what to do.

Topic closed.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support