Thread: Gamemaster

Default Gamemaster

Hello there,

today i had a game where two friends wanted to be same team but game was full and they were different teams. so one wanted rejoin and another one joined, so other one left and they had to wait some time for next try. well its not that big of a problem but its just one thinkable situation.
    my idea is to make in games where no gamemaster is, the one with highest rank(most experienced) get access to some gamemaster commands for that game(latency, swap, maybe even open). So maybe the teams can get balanced easier with swapping etc.

Just my 2 cents

Fluffy86

Default Re: Gamemaster

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy
    Hello there,

today i had a game where two friends wanted to be same team but game was full and they were different teams. so one wanted rejoin and another one joined, so other one left and they had to wait some time for next try. well its not that big of a problem but its just one thinkable situation.
    my idea is to make in games where no gamemaster is, the one with highest rank(most experienced) get access to some gamemaster commands for that game(latency, swap, maybe even open). So maybe the teams can get balanced easier with swapping etc.

Just my 2 cents

Fluffy86
    The system to have friends play in one team where no GM is inside the game will be deployed soon.
    I'm working on that and the balancing system at the moment.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

Default Re: Gamemaster

ok thx
    just now i had another situation where some commands would be usefull. someone occupied a slot in a game for over 5 minutes without doing !ready, he was afk whole time, kinda annyoing to wait so long for a game and then someone making it unhost because he wants to be afk whole time.
    But ur doing a great job, balance system is much more important.

Fluffy86

Quote Originally Posted by Foxsai View Post
    bump
    BUMP this thread as well.

P.S.:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rogers View Post
    The system to have friends play in one team where no GM is inside the game will be deployed soon.
    I'm working on that and the balancing system at the moment.
    huhuhu
    Last edited by Cnacnel; 04-08-2011 at 11:39 AM.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

This kn'knel crazy Necroman Zombie Raiser slut