Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: time to say goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rogers
    I would like to say a few words here. First of all I always defended stereo against accusations, because I played with him and he never did anything suspicious that i noticed. I even defended him when people came with evidence, suggesting he would maphack, but never able to prove it.

I went as far as protecting him in public by forbidding maphack accusations in public and going through extra work recieving them by email.
    Now despite the fact that he's totally abused my trust and friendship, I thought that the least thing he could do was apologize.

I'm personally very disappointed that he can't even come clean to me about it, or anyone else.

For everyone who still thinks that stereo is "clean" I would like to point to this replay here

Watch the replay up to 7:22 ingame time with fog on and then with fog off. After you've watched both you will understand why I asked this question:
    (I took the freedom to correct the horrible spelling mistake that I made when typing ingame)

[Allies] Sir-Rogers: why waste the stun on am?
    [Allies] stereosushi: i do on doc

Nothing to add.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    After the fissure he went forward and saw that it did damage to doc and said "i do it on doc // lol".

Knowing that English isn't his language we can suppose he meant to say I did it on doc - accidentally, he knew it hit doc after he went forward; as we know lol is said after something funny happened, the fact that he hit doc by chance was pretty funny as he didn't plan that. Is it me who is misinterpreting his words or you?
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Quote Originally Posted by stereosushi
    there is nothing to explain and i dont hack.

(:
    Can't blame you since I study psychology =) It's a part of being a human:

Defense mechanisms protect us from being consciously aware of a thought or feeling which we cannot tolerate. The defense only allows the unconscious thought or feeling to be expressed indirectly in a disguised form. Let's say you are angry with a professor because he is very critical of you. Here's how the various defenses might hide and/or transform that anger:
    Denial: You completely reject the thought or feeling.
    "I'm not angry with him!"

Denying happens when someone is avoiding the fact by lying. Is that right? So.. how about the trust, such thing doesn't exist in psychology?

Some wise man once said that it's happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust. That is why I trust and I'd rather believe him than you. I don't think stereo is a scaredy-cat who can't admit it, he just didn't cheat.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnacnel
    Denying happens when someone is avoiding the fact by lying. Is that right? So.. how about the trust, such thing doesn't exist in psychology?
    Denying happens when someone is avoiding the fact by lying repeatably. The human mind ends up believing the lie and you can in fact cause false results to a lie-detector since your mind thinks you're telling the truth.

And I know that stereosushi has been accused many times. So this doesn't give him the upper hand either. =)

Don't try to confuse me with your psychology bullshits :-X
    I respect Roger's decision and believe he has good reasons.
    If you use MH sushi just stop it, playing without MH isn't so hard...

Well...Im not sure that he use mh.Nvm,my point is that many guys from dr chanel w8 stereo's host's (inclouding my self too).That is fact.And it means that many ppl want him in chanel again(+me).But im not the right person to talk about bans or unbans etc.
    http://troulaross.hi5.com&nbsp; And Thats me!<br /><br /><br />(SPAMM LL NEVER FADE!!!!)

I'm pretty new here but I would also rather advocate the principle of the constitutional state: better to let a guilty man free then to punish an innocent man.
    I only remember playing 1 game with stereosushi, he was in my team and he rather gave testimony of the opposite of maphacking, or he used it to die on purpose
    I think everybody has numerous examples where they did pro things by accidence.

Anyway, decisions by Sir-Rogers should be respected considering the work he puts in this!

When I told stereosushi about my final decision, he replied something along the lines of: "DR is the worst community ever and I will make sure everyone knows"

This leads me to the conclusion that I definately made the right choice. Stereo is banned from dotarank, which includes the games, the forums and the channel.

Closed.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12