Default demote hellspawn

I want to report what i think is admin abuse
    1st im banned from com and ih for "flame" (You are timebanned from this channel until 03:03 on 10/08/2011. Reason: flaming, gid=1271276) with which i don't agree
    2nd i dont see any report thread so i can't appeal ( again which seems like abuse to me)
    sry for posting it here but i can't find report abuse section

Y flamed and now y are banned ...fare and simple...w8 3days and ban will have gone
    Now Recruiting - OPENED
    Code:
    -Your RGC Username: DeAtH_LeGenD™.
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation
    Code:
    --Your RGC Username: -=Suckill=-
    -What are some of your skills?:iam not a good player like dendi but i play good
    ( Click to show/hide )

true if i had flamed
    nice troll tho me is like

Prove me that u didn't flamed...
    Now Recruiting - OPENED
    Code:
    -Your RGC Username: DeAtH_LeGenD™.
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation
    Code:
    --Your RGC Username: -=Suckill=-
    -What are some of your skills?:iam not a good player like dendi but i play good
    ( Click to show/hide )

[23:05] dangler (Sentinel): u r retarded
    [36:27] dangler: if u play 50 min with retarded viper u ll have same attitude

That and an epicly negative attitude the whole game, now you go on forums to cry and whine about "abuse" on a ban that was totally justified and, if you ask me, way too short. If it was me, your ban would be extended for compulsive lying and diffamation towards a staff.

Thanks for reporting this on the forum instead of simply talking to me, or some other admin in case you felt offended.

This game's log was brought to my attention by one of our moderators, ihkke, who, as you know, was in the game with you and clearly noticed negative attitude and actions in the Sentinel team. Neither of us had the time to deal with it until very late though. I checked the game at some 4AM and made the following timebans:

3days for chinN for afking with a "valid" reason (eating pizza) but still, afking for much more than announced, thus ruining the game.
    10 days for ImStupid for afking without an announcment for a long, long time, therefore intentionally game ruining.
    3 days for you for flaming and pretty much being the reason why they went afk.

What I want to emphasize is that the staff has FULL rights to check any game played in DR channels at any time and issue bans accordingly at any time (preferably not a year later). Everyone would prefer to have a full thread about each ban on the forums, but most people just can't be arsed to request in this subsection, and I don't blame them. Actually, MOST of the standard bans and unvouches, especially in InHouse are sorted in the client itself, without any forum request.

I'm just saddened to see that you'd rather make a thread to show my name in bad lights than to try sort it out first. You claim that you have no place to appeal, but you forget about the client itself where you can talk to either me, or some other staff member if you don't think I can understand your point. I have NO personal hate towards anyone (even if I had, I dimissed it when I've become a voucher), nor any desire to abuse (unless it involves repeatedly kicking Ragnesis).

Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

lol?
    !UNSUP

Quote Originally Posted by Wendek View Post
    [23:05] dangler (Sentinel): u r retarded
    [36:27] dangler: if u play 50 min with retarded viper u ll have same attitude

That and an epicly negative attitude the whole game, now you go on forums to cry and whine about "abuse" on a ban that was totally justified and, if you ask me, way too short. If it was me, your ban would be extended for compulsive lying and diffamation towards a staff.
    and others
    blablabla

Nice move to go into the public to raise your fist against the authority. I agree with Wendek when he suggested a longer ban, considering your banhistory in DR (not mentioning the other 20 bans you got in different channels). We have told you verbally that you should behave better, stop flaming/trolling people repeatedly and you never did. What measures can we take, other than banning you, seriously?

Did I hear perma unvouch??
    Under Construction

Sad to see a thread like this. I personally try to avoid this because it brings even more unecessary drama and hate. I don't know if the ban is too long or too short, but what are you doing in Dr.inhouse with this kind of attitude?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihkke View Post
    Sad to see a thread like this. I personally try to avoid this because it brings even more unecessary drama and hate. I don't know if the ban is too long or too short, but what are you doing in Dr.inhouse with this kind of attitude?
    I can answer that when I joined drih ppl were different and admins weren't banning ppl for their amusement

@hellspawn I couldn't find you in client and I talked to admin before posting thread,sry for making a thread in the forum and I still don't agree with the ban becasue there are ppl that rly flame and they don't get banned.I think if u have something personal against me this is not the best way to resolve it.

If u think retarded viper is such a bad attitude i think ban is 2 short it was rly insulting towards the viper that wasn't even in the game ......

On the other accusation of making my teammates go afk i cant agree also.what about their low skill then refusing to ff and go afk instead.I don't expect to win every game cause it's impossible but I value my time and i also don't enjoy participating in pub rapes(both on winning or losing side)so I play drcom and ih casue it was a place where u could play nice relaxing game,but staff became inactive and before was 10 staff members in 50 ppl in chan now there are 3 staff members in 150 ppl
    and lvl is rly bad sometimes both manner and skillwise so i don't think you can blame me for not having a great time and expressing it.

@havo well what can i say if you are gonna ban me for every sentence i type in chat yes maybe you should unvouch me obv i'm not getting the most mannered user award but that became a problem lately
    so what s changed ?
    Last edited by dangler; 07-08-2011 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nF.Hellspawn View Post
    nor any desire to abuse (unless it involves repeatedly kicking Ragnesis).
    !support demote
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

getting rid of dangler wouldnt harm anyone.
    Regards,
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by dangler View Post
    I can answer that when I joined drih ppl were different and admins weren't banning ppl for their amusement

We stil don't, It's in your head, now take a chill pill

@hellspawn I couldn't find you in client and I talked to admin before posting thread,sry for making a thread in the forum and I still don't agree with the ban becasue there are ppl that rly flame and they don't get banned.I think if u have something personal against me this is not the best way to resolve it.

You could make a thread such as ban appeal, not a demotion request which makes u look utterly stupid.

If u think retarded viper is such a bad attitude i think ban is 2 short it was rly insulting towards the viper that wasn't even in the game ......

Wasn't in game? Why are you complaining whole game long about the said viper then??? Another point which proves the low brain capacity of yours, this time obvious lies

what about their low skill I think you need to refresh the concept of DR.comm then refusing to ff That's not a crimeand go afk insteadThey got banned for that.I don't expect to win every game cause it's impossible but I value my time and i also don't enjoy participating in pub rapes(both on winning or losing side)so I play drcom and ih casue it was a place where u could play nice relaxing game,but staff became inactive and before was 10 staff members in 50 ppl in chan now there are 3 staff members in 150 ppl
    How is this crying relevant to your ban appeal, besids, why do you want a staff demoted if you see that we lack tham at the moment. Another contrdiction by you
    and lvl is rly bad sometimes both manner and skillwise so i don't think you can blame me for not having a great time and expressing it.
    Yes we can blame you. Besdies, if manners are bad, go report the unmannered users instead of being one

@havo well what can i say if you are gonna ban me for every sentence i type in chat yes maybe you should unvouch me+1obv i'm not getting the most mannered user award but that became a problem lately
    so what s changed ?
    Dunno, but looking at you banhistory, it clearly didnt became a problem lately.
    As a conclusion, I must say I admire the staff team for even bothering to explain things to someone with a mile long banhistory, who is unable to express himself and contradicts himself everywhere and spends his time making retarded posts in DGL forums. Kudos, be glad your still in DR, for staff team doesnt take harsh decisions lately.
    Last edited by Ragnesis; 08-08-2011 at 12:47 PM.
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

dangler.. Stop trolling or raging on lowskill teammates... dr.com have bad and better players.. We know that. u'll regret it if u dont stop

Enjoy playing with dotarank community!

Just an advice

@all: stop the drama and talk like humans do (like me )
    Hi my friends.

imo close/delete this thread.. there is nothing to discuss anymore and hellspawn
    obviously didnt do anything wrong. in fact, this is just hurting the image of som1
    who is doin well as a voucher and an ih member whos probably with pms atm.