Default 25th July LoL Tournament

[img width=1000]http://www.dotarank.com/lol_logo.png[/img]

Hello guys,

I would like to invite you to our second tournament. The reward will be the very sought after beta invites for League of Legends

Information
    • Day: Saturday 25th July
    • Time: 20:00 CET
    • Duration: 2-3 hours
    • Registration Limit: 40 players (expandable to 80 players if there's enough interest)
    • Mode: 5v5 -cmoi

Signups:
    • The subforum for signups can be found here

What we will provide:
    • Ventrilo: 85.236.103.26:3784
    • Steaming: The final game will be streamed on www.waaaghtv.com
    • Shoutcasting: We're looking for a shoutcaster for the final game, if we find someone then the game will be streamed and shoutcasted.

Rules:
    • All DotaRank rules apply as they would in a normal game.
    • Players who sign up but do not turn up without giving an excuse will be punished respectively for being irresponsible towards their fellow players.
    • Disconnects:
      If more than 5 minutes of the game were played or firstblood has been given then the team with the disconnected player can either play on or forfeit the game. Otherwise every team will have one chance for a remake if and only if all of the above conditions haven't been met.
    • Replacements:
      Every team has the right to replace two players over the duration of the tournament if needed.

Further Information:
    • All four games of round one will have to be finished before the games of round two can start. I am aware that one game might take 30min to finish while another game in round one can last 70min.
      Therefore I have created a client which can be found here.
      What it does is that it can play a sound to announce the end of round two and to remind you to come back to play your game in the second round. To allow you to be afk on eurobattle and to do something different on your desktop.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

Default Re: 25th July LoL Tournament

Also if there's people who can't play because it's on a Saturday night feel free to voice your opinion on a preferred play day ;-)

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

The tournament will be run completely over our gaming client. Instructions and tutorials will be posted up in the next couply of days.

what is the port for the vent?

oh and allso, i can shoutcast any game that i am not playing if anyone wanna hear it. but will be hard to make the finals since i will be playing it