Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 25th July Tour Results

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rogers
    Hello everyone,

as you all know we value manners at Dotarank over everything else. As you've also noticed team WWW has shown no respect to their opponents whatsoever during the match aswell as afterwards. This alone should already be reason enough to disqualify them, but I thought it would be a little bit too harsh as they were just on the borderline when the match was played.

I didn't have all the information present when I nominated them as winners of the tournament. As I found out later they also had a banned players on their team.
    They have therefore committed a rulebreaking offense. As a result of the team's actions they have been disqualified from the tournament in hindsight and the official winners are Da Unbannables

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    Seeing how they flamed everyone boasting about their win this is indeed a good decision. I was confused when I came here after a little break and I saw such low manners, I began thinking whether the "allowance of flaming" is really one of the awards given to the winner.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Congratulations to the (new) winners of the tournament.

btw Freestylers team was pretty unmannered in the first tournament too, I read some things that made me cringe in their teamchat (as I understand croatian/serbian), so you might a well consider to look into the replays of the first one and think about it allthough there has passed some time. :

So we arent winners ? uhh ok l go l go change my nick ... :P . Any by the way .ZLO. isnt flameing because of rage or smth like that he is just like that ... If u understand serbian u would relize it...

Not all serbian ppl are like that , painful we played with a banned play that is the main reason
    <br /><br />http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=5893.0 &lt;------Hero roles Guide.<br />http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=5908.0 &lt;------Dirge &quot;Undy&quot; The Undying guide.

ok l get it. But w/e l cant play anyway this tour l go on seaside, and after it l go on village...

reading this thread now just brings a smile to my face

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12