Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2nd August Tour Results

Hey guys,

to make the games start a bit easier in the first round I have drafted the team matchups already before the tour start.
    When you connect to the client tonight the games will already be hosted ready for the first teams to join.

Round 1
    Game 1 - Q sQuad vs Ultimate Allstars
    Game 2 - Clan TemS vs Crazy Boys
    Game 3 - 5x Agi vs No Lifers
    Game 4 - Dope's Team vs bleh + friends
    Game 5 - Marl's Bitches vs Pick Up Group
    Game 6 - Da Unbannables vs Brotherhood of Steel
    Game 7 - arch0n's team vs Defenders of Heaven
    Game 8 - neki vs We Want DotA

Round 2
    Game 1 - Q sQuad vs Clan TemS
    Game 2 - No Lifers vs bleh + friends
    Game 3 - Marl's Bitches vs Brotherhood of Steel
    Game 4 - Defenders of Heaven vs We Want Dota

Round 3
    Game 1 - Q sQuad vs bleh + friends
    Game 2 - Marl's Bitches vs We Want Dota

Finals
    Q sQuad vs Marl's Bitches

Q sQuad
    unsaufi
    Igonias
    FrO.oZeN
    Sirian
    _TyR_

Marl's Bitches
    MarlboroLight
    [pf]Breaking
    dj_daniel
    iwontcarry
    marcvs

Dope's Team
    Dope_Man
    Ingwar
    Waldschrat
    WC3
    Flutschi

5x Agi
    Shabazza
    Grosmeista
    littlesupermo
    Bashtel
    rumpnisse
    leeting

Ultimate Allstars
    MeetyourMaker
    Ultimate.Fade
    XxX[Muerto]XxX
    Gr4ph-kill3r
    R3tard3dsou1

Clan TemS
    Negative
    (reserved)

neki
    PluG
    Halberdier
    SubWoofer
    OmG
    The][King

Defenders of Heaven (DoH)
    DoH[Horus]
    DoH[Ra]
    DoH[Aspen]
    DoH[Loke]
    DoH[Reliuna]

We Want DotA
    _VlaDe_
    [YUMA]ALE
    BornToKillNoobs
    Chaos-_-GuarD
    [YuMa]Emp.Error
    Subs: n0el_

arch0n's team
    arch0n
    albinas
    sleeper
    Mouse1212
    mr_speigas

No Lifers
    [http]prof.keos
    [http]alucard
    _Spasa_
    Scipii
    Bloodmen

Crazy Boys
    [HFH]SKillZ
    [HFH]Juvenile
    Rof_Judgeman
    Shadow_Death666
    Coollord

bleh + friends
    Dejan
    SDB
    Accursed.
    The_clown
    TrEv0Bal

Da Unbannables
    FreddyKrieger
    RagorShadowSong
    Hitmachine
    j4ck_daniels
    locke

Brotherhood of Steel
    _Seeker_
    Cnacnel
    leet.teh.fak3r
    ko34eto
    Petrify

Pick Up Group
    OwnedByAnub
    New_Dota_Style
    [_zAbi_]
    Dj_Stu
    Meister_Raro
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

Default Re: 2nd August Tour Results

Quote Originally Posted by CnaCnel
    moth^ didn't play, Igonias played instead of him.
    all games ye

streaming does not work :-\

make sure at least one saves the replays
    Signature was too large.

Good job on the tournament Rogers, and thanks for taking the time to organize it

Hopefully, Q squad will win so we can say we lost to the best :-p

Though, considering that we beat WC3's team, we can be considered the champions...

Good luck in the finals and good night

Ultra bad luck for Dope's Team second tournament in a row even with WC3 in the team ;D (right before tournament we made everyone believe WC3 is GODLIKE and can win the tour by himself and I think some people actually believed it) - just kidding, he is the greatest, he was just testing you all and he will unleash his fury on the next tour hopefully on our team again!

By the way, correct lineup of Dope's Team was:
    1. Dope_Man
    2. Ingwar
    3. Waldschrat
    4. WC3 - tremble before him!
    5. Flutschi

I hope it will stay the same for next tour.

Who won btw? ;D

Tyr's team won ! We played rly shity final game and dont know why ?!Well i think we were just tired coz final game started around 02h in the morning ,but dont want to make any exuce,better team won and thats it.Gratzz to my bro's Tyr saufi fr0z u rly deserve to win guys .I want to say that im proud of our team coz we played 1st time togather as a team (never before played ,not even 1 single game with this ineup).Im just feeling bad 4 the final game , but i hope next time will be far more interesting =) .Roger rly gj with organisation want to grattz u aswell 4 fantastic job.Btw 1st 2 tours i lost in semi's ,now in the finals ,so next should be BOOM ,so beware =))

Daym - late game! :O Guess I would be imba smashed if I had to play THAT late! xD

Coffee ftw ;P Anyhow gj Marl ;D

And grats to Q squad

Round1 Game5 [837:43]
    gj marl :P

i hope no one watchs the finals rep.
    that was plain embarassing. we even did a rmk after marls comp suckt and got pwned even harder ....

anyway: gj q squad. we had a good tour anyway, interesting games. pity it was that late

Congratulations Q sQuad!

Good Job for Tournament Rogers, nice organisation.

Wwd <3 : )

I won't say anything but: Congrats to winner!
    "They will always be smarter than you think they are, but never as smart as they think they are - women."

really shity play from our side in the finals...

All in all i want to congratulate Q Squad for their win you really deserve it guys. See you next tour,hopefully, when we will get our revenge
    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage<br /><br /><br />

i was watching the finals on waaagh tv, q squad was winning and marlborolight couldnt play cuz lagz then tyr and unsaufi (q squad)insisted on a rmk, I was really impressed by their offer to rmk the game which they were winning.
    I'm glad that q squad won coz they fully deserve it.
    I played 2nd and this tour and I'll play 4th cuz it's just getting better and better
    gj dotarank

Yeh amazing sportsmansship

Gratz to Q sQuad for finally managing to have an allmost planned lineup (Igonias is not a bad substitution by any means) and therefor winning this weeks tournament. The finals were pretty late though, maybe it would be better to split the tournament into more parts, if even more teams join next time. Otherwise some ppl wont be able to play the finals as arank grows larger, because they gotta prepare for school at 7 in the morning. :P

btw, the part with the sportsmanship. When Achilles fought Hector in front of the walls of Troja, Hector slipped on a stone and Achill had the chance to kill him, but instead let him get up with the words: "A rock won't steal the glory I deserve from me." Afterwards, Achill won the fight anyway, put him on his chariot and dragged him through the dust 10 times around Troja. So much for sportsmanship. xD

gjgj wp, looking forward to watching the next tournament

Thx everyone for the tour.
    Was a bit messy and the technical problems made me worry, but when it got fixed, it turned out pretty well.
    Gratz to Q-squad, but I guess they were the favorites from the beginning, right? :b but 1 thing is being favorite, another is to live up to it, well done.

Great work Rogers. Me and my team were repeatingly saying "Poor poor Rogers, all alone with all the trouble" :P But you kept your head cool and worked things out T-up.

Good luck to everyone in the future tours, oldies as well as newcomers.
    Regards.

Respect to Rogers and all the teams for the nice tournament!
    Congratz to Q squad
    http://ko34eto.mybrute.com

Hellu and first of all a big, big THANKS for all the congratulations =)

I give a short report on this tournament, starting with the fact that I've rarely experienced more chaos at DotArank. In my opinion Sir-Rogers couldn't have had greater luck regarding that not only the bot but also Eurobattle.net itself was temporarily down and I already read messages like "let's do the tournament next week" etc in the Clientchat
    At this place an even bigger, bigger THANKS to him for bringing everything back to life right in time so we could in fact play every game.

Chaos didn't only creep into DotArank, but also into Q sQuad. Sirian was planned as substitute for gude_laune some days ago, we were thus able to train with him and introduce him into the playstyle. However, ten minutes after the tournament's start I had to realize that mOth^ wouldn't show up anymore (considering that he still didn't come online since, I guess he has some serious problems) and after an extreme hectic (and, back then, disgruntled) speedsearch, we finally ended up with iGonias, my beloved brother, who completely fulfilled my expectations. A big THANKS to him for leaving HoN for that period of time))

Chaos didn't only creep into Q sQuad but also our first enemies. They had way greater playerproblems than we did, regarding that one of them couldn't play over eurobattle.net, two didn't show up and a fourth one ragequitted during the huddle (coming back later). I don't know how their captain Ultimated.Fade managed it to survive this mentally, but in fact he organized a full game (with three substitutes, all of them picked up shortly before) and gave us the best game he could provide. Q sQuad was probably pretty lucky to have such messed up enemies at first, since our teamplay was awful and we really needed this kind of testgame as a start for the later victories.
    A big THANKS to Ultimate.Fade for giving us the game. I don’t know if I hadn’t hesitated way earlier and just FF’ed.

Chaos didn’t only creep into Fade’s team but also our second enemies, [TemS], who had (according to their allchat) to deal with huge lags and spikes and thus weren’t able to show us their full potential. I might guess Q sQuad was lucky there, once again.

But chaos didn’t only bash [TemS], chaos also totally hit Marl’s biatches in their faces. Starting the finals we were unable to play a good game, because Marl had a constant fps of three (if I remember correctly, could have been less though) and we decided to remake, since our advantage was totally unfair of course. Marl rebooted, we went into the remake, but (and this is my very own opinion) I think they lost motivation after the first game. Considering how many really good clans they bashed on their way to the top, clans that I would have trembled to face, the finals should’ve been way more thrilling and undecided but I guess, once again, Q sQuad was freaking lucky about Marl’s problems in the first game. However, they didn’t complain about their circumstances but congratulated us to the winning of the tournament, fairly mannered.

The first replay contains some nice dagger action in the lategame. Let’s say starting at minute 25 with Naix trying to kill Lion at Sentinel’s base (though this ain’t a daggermove yet)
    The other replays show gradually improving teamplay, the second game of the finals is a bit sad due to the maybe different motivation of the teams.

Last but not least I want to say THANKS to OwnedByANub to play in the second Finals for Sirian, who had no time anymore to participate. You did a great job, man =)
    Regards,
    TyR)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast