Game 3 - No Lifers vs Kokots [Replay]
    Game 4 - Nubz vs imba [Replay]

Round 3
    Game 1 - KebaP vs Q sQuad [Replay]
    Game 2 - No Lifers vs Nubz [Replay]

Finals
    Q sQuad vs Nubz [Replay]
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

Default Re: 9th August Tour Results

Will there be replays available this time?

Gratz to the ppl making it though the first round(s). Glgl all.

Quote Originally Posted by t. Error
    Will there be replays available this time?

Gratz to the ppl making it though the first round(s). Glgl all.
    Due to some very unfortunate technical issues last week getting the replays is a lot of work. I will put them online for the sake of completeness when I have some time.

Today replays will be online asap, I just put the Round1 replays up.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

<3 Rog. N1 work!

A big thanks to all participants of the tournament, without all of you this would not have been possible.

Congratulations to Q sQuad for winning the second tournament in a row. You showed last week that you are worthy champions with very classy comments on your win. Keep it up and I of course look forward of playing you again in some inhouses/tournaments. glgl

Thanks to Sir-Rogers for the replays, now everyone can see how I failed each game v.v

Thanks Q sQuad members for giving their best and making the second victory possible.
    Thanks to all enemies for always staying mannered, no matter how long it took us to gather for the first game, or whatever.

The Finals were really thrilling, not only because we did several earlygame mistakes that pushed us into a rather defensive style but also due to our opponents showing a surprisingly strong performance. (I didnt know the players from Inhouses before).
    All in all it was an exciting 4o5-win with smart gaming, an AWRGHG-THIS-%&$@/&%-RAZOR, feed (from my side), three "no-fuck-you-i-simply-wont-die"-puck-survives (consequently resulting in tyr-tinker-feed again), extremely sudden battle-tide-turns, a "right-now-we-spike-please-and-let-slard-activate-bkb"-moment (consequently resulting in..), an unbelievably orb-the-shit-out-of-everyone-walking viper, amazing hooks and disable-jobs by tinker's smaller not-feeding brother, several gigantic enigmaultis, HUGE basedefending vs rhasta while sieging like hell, sometimes one sec before and afterwards and a slardar bashing down from full hp to zero - you can guess whom. :>
    What can I say? Great job by my mates, really well played. Good game.
    Regards,
    TyR)

very funny tournament report mate
    I have been close to laughing and shouting out loud, but unfortunately i cant do this in work.

nice replay, grats to q-squad. Nice 3 man defending mid/jungling while tink farmed the sidelanes.
    pitty sents couldnt push mid rax right after lock dced as it wouldve made things a lot more interesting
    and those shivas/pipes/guinsoos nicely compensated the lack of pure dps.

Im so happy coz Q Squad won again !They deserve it ,they proove that skill,teamplay,and high up manner win the games!

Bout my team.....hm such a fail ,last tour in finals now lost in 1st round ,im rly disapointed.....

Good game, was really enjoyable playing it. See ya next Sunday. (;

Grats to Q-squad. Once again. 8)

I would like to tell everyone that I'm so sorry about DoH not showing up. The guy I let in charge while I was away, let me down and has now been discarded from the clan. This wont happen again. This ofc sounds like I'm just giving someone else the blame, but before you say anything; I know its my own lack of leadership which caused this. So I'm truly sorry.

Once again thx to Rogers for these events, it really makes DotA a lot more fun when its competitive

GL for everyone; hope to meet you all for 1 hell of a game