Default Localization Tool used to create RGC Language files

Hello,

[EDIT] This software is no longer available publically for download, if you are interested in making a translation please contact us.

Now let me explain how it works. When you open the exe, you need to go to File->Open. There will be two dialogs that pop up, you always need to select the Languages folder with them. In the first one you need to select the original Language folder (probably English) and in the second one you need to select the desired target Language (your language !). You probably need to create a new folder for that.

The zip contains the English language files for the upcoming version, in the future it would be advisable to use the English languages folder inside your RGC installation. Everything else should be pretty straight forward: Point, Double-click, Edit. :-)

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    Last edited by Sir Rogers; 10-09-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

1.0.2 Released Today:
    --------------------------
    (Includes Changes from 1.0.1)
    * Progress Checker upon Save
    * Word Counter
    * Transformer.exe added, usable on existing translations that used the old system
    * Fixed an encoding bug present in all prior versions.
    Last edited by Sir Rogers; 28-08-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

Does this software works with WineHQ? (Wine - Run Windows applications on Linux, BSD, Solaris and Mac OS X)
    Banned lolz.

As of today this software's development is no longer viewable by the public, as it says in the first post, if you are interest in creating a translation, please contact us.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers