Default Gothic 3 soundtracks

I REALLY recommend you buy the Gothic 3 soundtracks WETHER YOU GOT GOTHIC 3 or not! The soundtracks are just beatifull amazing. Even though the game was horribly buggy, you'll find no better sound track on the planet. If you want some samples Youtube "Gothic 3 OST - Vista Point" and "Gothic 3 OST - Sad Strings" "Gothic 3 OST - Faring" "Gothic 3 OST - Geldern" "Gothic 3 OST - Nordmar Highs" it's so amazing i nearly drowned in those songs. I recommend checking out Sad Strings, Vista point and Faring first. Post what you think about it. Oh also check up Death Valley. Vista harp is also a nice redo of Vista point just in Harp. I like it better, but it's shorter.

Note: Do not post illegal posts, like suggesting to download it, cause it will get the forum in problem. Suddenly you'll all appear on google with piracy.

Another note: This is not hardcore death metal, or rap xD.

You can buy it Here (Click). It's in German but at the top you can choose what language. Also in the bottom of the page are some nice samples. I definately recommend you hear there, cause sad strings is listed.

i love the ost from the game portal

'There is no sense crying over every mistake you just keep on trying til' you run out of cake, and the science gets done and you make a neat gun, for the people who are .. still alive!' xD Yeah its cool song.