Thread: WC3 gameruin

Default WC3 gameruin

http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/171946 here's the replay where WC3 " plays " clock he doesnt get boots the whole game he wasnt flamed or anything or anything related to provoke such retarded action. And i dont even consider the fact that he didnt do anything the whole game being extremely useless. The gameruin was obvious and on purpose. And this is a "moderator"..........

Thumbs up Good Job

First of all i wanna thank you caz u listen to what i said and reported, caz this is what all players should do instead of flaming/raging etc...
    Back to the game in points:
    1. i said before picking heros i never played this hero in my life but no one from the team said swap etc...( tbh capt said ''chill and spam rockets'' which i tryed vs destroyer.
    2. Even if a player cant understand/play a hero this doesnt prevent him from buying boots so why i didnt buy one!!!? caz simply i discovered that my ult cost 150 mp and my max mp is 182 ( dont know how players spam rockets+mini stun+ult one shoot) so i prefered to buy + attributs items to inc mana pool/reg instead of a boots which i will not use it caz as capt said i huged the twr and spam rockets till we lose .
    3. u said at game a funny question while our rax going down ''Clock where are your items?!!'' simply at this moment i got items more that what magina got and, even sf only has powr boots+bkb as i remmember ''any 1 can check replay u posted to see''.
    4. Simply baby if you dont like be with me in team so just go to other team (if you didnt know, now u know) just ask me to swap u or u go ur self and dont worry there is a big club of ppl how dont like be with me in team so u can join them, wellcome and ofc nothing personal\no hard feelings ♥
    5. I wanna thank you again that you didnt flame/rage in game ''caz it would be much worse in this case'' and took the profisional way which is your right.
    --(Sorry if there are spelling mistakes)---

Just a quick few words...

surprizez, this isn't a league, as much as you think of it that way. Not getting boots ain't the best idea, but WC3 thought it was a good one. Live to learn. (Try geting arcane boots for clock next time :P)

Anyway, I really don't see how can this be considered as gameruin, I think the post above explains itself. Keep on playing,

Cheers.

As if it's the first ruined game...
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Well, there are many games where WC3 plays so bad, that it could make someone
    that doesn't know him suspect gameruin on porpouse, but that obviously wasn't the case.

There are some people in Dr.Community that don't know so much about the game
    (playing more games doesn't always help). It might be a pain in the ass for you, but
    if they tell you "I can't play this hero"or '[02:06] WC3 (Allies): 1st time this hero in my life"
    you and the "capt" should try him to get a swap or at least tell him something more than
    "spam rockets". I alredy had this situation with him (it was his first time playing Batrider),
    but after explaning things with some details and cheering him up a bit he got his solo kill
    (and try doing this, its not called a COMMUNITY for nothing) and he pwnd that game.

To WC3: ALWAYS get boots.

Ihkke said it all.

closed