Default † xxx † presents, where xxx will be YOU!

Good morning DotARank.
    Concerning DotA I have a dream for about two years now - creating a DotA-movie out of scenes from games I played with a few friends as celebrity guests. So far I talked with some people already, who are into the moviemaking stuff but most shy away from the huge amount of work which this video will demand (what I may understand, ofcourse =) ).

Why even more work than any random DotA movie.
    Well, actually I pretend to be a perfectionist which surely is a factor. Another thing is that I (same as any other creator) want to create something "special", thus already compiled a tracklist, a huge Intro (yes! it definitely WILL require a lot of work, but i daresay it might look great) and started to pick out scenes from my xxxx replays.

Yet, anything can be discussed ofcourse, I wouldn't ask you to "just do what I fucking say!". Quite the contrary I'd rather want your opinion about everything since you will have a deeper look into all the stuff while working with it.
    Naturally the video will start with † xxx † presents, since you do atleast the same amount of work.

Okay, I hope I could clarify most important things and wait now the next days/weeks for eager moviemakers to appear.
    Please no Blood.Bank spam in this thread, kk ty o:

TyR)

Default Re: † xxx † presents, where xxx will be YOU!

hey, long time, any progress with that video? I want to see it.
    p.s. check mine if you want youtube account: dotaluzer (dont watch my pudge movie it sucks ass)

I found the (ofcourse) best moviemaker out there!
    After weeks of brainstorming we are making the Intro right now.

Gief link when u're done