Default Vouch Request - Hack3r.ftw

Requesting DR.Community access
    Nickname - Hack3r.ftw
    Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them? - Yes,I Agree To The Rules And Have Read It Too

Regards,
    Hack3r.ftw

-
    Last edited by nF.Hellspawn; 06-09-2011 at 10:52 PM.

so am i vouched ?

All your games seem to be played on Asian servers. I remind you DR.Community is a European channel. Are you sure you could play games here ( due to the high latency that you will have ) and would you even play here anyway?

hmm.....maybe will play.....if my frnds play i will also play with them.......for the lag u talking about...i play in lag i never mind pings till 200 these pings are managable since i used to play at royal-dota wid 160 pings less spikes are managable wont ruin games too ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by hack3r.ftw View Post
    hmm.....maybe will play.....if my frnds play i will also play with them.......for the lag u talking about...i play in lag i never mind pings till 200 these pings are managable since i used to play at royal-dota wid 160 pings less spikes are managable wont ruin games too ^.^
    !Supp he'z my clan mate & we both are asians but we'll play here if find some good games & about lag, spike issue dont worry we just own !!! =P xD

I can't pick up a lot from your logs because you play in non-English speaking channels. Play some games in some English speaking channel over the next week or so and then bump this thread.

What I can pick up from your logs is that you obviously behave very immaturely (prime example: spamming), so I'm very much leaning towards an instant deny. However, I'll rather see how you behave in English first.

You don't seem to be doing what I told you to. If you still wish to apply, make a request once you've played in English, European channels. DENIED.