Thread: Replay

Default Replay

Good morning DotARank.

Q|TyR) Tynker ~ 70 Minutes

I created another account to check how the atmosphere in Public Chat games is. After recognizing very fast that I either have to go ragemode and ban a few idiots or total ignoresession and just play my game, I decided to do the latter one.
    Feed is no word for what my mates managed to do. Nor is whine, but that is not what this replay is about. Actually the exact outcome of the game doesn't matter aswell.
    This replay is (in my point of view) quiet entertaining. Moreover it deals with not giving up even finding yourself in a solid 1o3 (it was a 5o5 until the very bitter end) situation.
    Last but not least I would like to add that my mouse-accuracy and buttons are kinda fucked up (yes, to all those who already told me: I will buy a new one anytime soon ... ) that should not in any way boost up my 'achievments' or explain mistakes, rather some obvious missclicks. At some point I am trying to switch two items in my inventory for almost thirty seconds, until I finally miss-activate an item with high cooldown, ragesell my bottle and just let the arrangement as it is.
    But enough blabla now!
    Have fun watching the replay.

Regards,
    TyR)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Edit: Who manages to watch the replay until the very end there are some more good daggermoves and especially a scene vs Sven. As little promised bonus for those with a good stamina! =)

Default Re: Replay

'no idea why u want to ban me but im kuroky'
    xD
    'Tinker said he uses mh!'
    xD

couldnt see replay but only those stats/mass serbian shittalk/fed enemy int heros/imba farmed tink/scourge APMs and endgame events make it a must see indeed =)

someone ban mr.xed for getting only 118 creeps with kunka in a 80 min game

that game was more like 3 vs 5

and i agree with you sirian too much shittalk by xed and he fail in most action

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was so funny and i must say well played game by lina....... and tinker

they were talking about tinker and his rank 0
    28:33 mr.xed: ovo tyr opet 100% (this is tyr again 100%)

nice intuition mr.xed ;D ;D

Guys you should watch this replay =) At first there are a few good players what makes it fun to watch. In addition to this i think i can say you will be surprised how it ends =) I wish to add it's an interesting and entertaining replay and it's not waste of time-->so go dl and watch it =)
    Best wishes
    DyN.JoJo

maybe we could open a forum section for replays. I mean upload them and say a few advertising words about the game, if the game was tight or really strange like this one.
    or maybe not?

really nice replay
    dunno how u can stay calm at ur teammates. not that they just suck, this massive chat would drive me crazy. This mr.xed guy .... "he said he uses mh" and some of flames i can understand.
    But great performance!

love how ur team constantly goes 1v4 and 2v5 mid, while you farm sidelanes hard =) and how they somehow cant get through your march of the machines as theyt got your mid rax kinda late.