Default Official Graphics request thread

Here you can request an avatar, signature, banner or anything else graphic-related from our fellow members. However, note the following when requesting:
    • Be patient. Just because you requested something doesn't mean that you will have it. Others aren't obligated to fulfill your request.
    • Don't request something that you can't have. (e.g being too picky)
    • DO NOT request for adult material, even if it is just graphics.

When someone wants to take care of your request, they should reply here, quoting your request. Example:

Member 1:
    Hi I would like to request a Bleach avatar. Dimensions would be about 100x100. Thanks in advance!
    Member 2:
    I'll get it for you. I'll post it tomorrow.
    Spam posts and other posts that do not meet the forum rules will be deleted.
    Izadorcas - retired

Hi, i am interested in having an avatar with my Nol account name, Dimitris.
    It can be something like 170 x 70 pixel ( i dont really care about size, u can adjust it in order to look beautiful). You can use whichever colour u want, and if possible, i would like it to be a moving avatar = .gif .
    Thankss in advance, if someone can make me one, i would appreciate it. Have fun.
    Code:
    Originally posted by K[a]ne:

Βάλε reason "2 poulakia kathontai panw se mia xelwna, to'na koitaei ton ourano, t'allo ton axurwna, to trito to kalytero ***aei ti xelwna"

Ολόκληρο όμως. Αμα ξεχάσεις κάτι ή βάλεις παραπάνω αστεράκια στο "***aei" θα γίνεις demote.

Hi there,
    Im a leader of SVK multi-gaming clan Book. You can found us on our webpage, in the top right corner you can switch language to English. At 5.11.2011 we will be hosting a DoTA tournament named Book's Defense of the Ancients 2 with 300€ main prize. So we are looking for someone talented and willing to make a poster teaser for our tournament. If there is someone who would like to help us, contact me on oksamatus@gmail.com or right here on forums by PM. I will send you detailed informations in my reply.

Thanks a lot!

Hey, there Aemirch,

I want to request one signature from you if that meets the criteria, and forum rules of this section.

This is one of my GFX! Designs.

1b6m8.jpg - HMC

- HB
    - undef

SNSD-Y
    SF!

One of my completed signature works,
    I'm qualified with graphic design management and alot more things. Firstly, I do on render, with photoshop Xscale and CC 1.6.6 Adobe Touch Applications.

Thanks for your interesting, and understanding.

Sorry, for any inconvenience.
    Last edited by ★★★ StormSpirit★★★; 08-08-2013 at 10:07 PM.