Default remove my timeban ( dr.w )

Hi,

Due to the game http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/188379 I got timeban because of "Flaming and harassing".

First of all, I am a mannered and friendly player; check my last 100 games. I only wrote the following sentences after AA and WR blocked me the third or fourth time.
    So, they hindered me for the fourth time from hooking the opponents.

[36:53] dr.w (Scourge): fuck you idiots
    [36:58] dr.w (Scourge): you know my ulti ?
    [37:02] dr.w (Scourge): why you run in front of me
    [37:04] dr.w (Scourge): fuckiong idiots

The second thing is, that we had a player called BulboX, who reserved WR and played solo mid. I try to say it nicely, he did not very well. He just fed them (1/14/5).
    I also think he did it on purpose because he often ran into 4 of them alone although he saw them on map and we said back or something. With this fact I want to request him to get unvouched because of game ruin on purpose.

[41:56] dr.w: this wr is feeding on purpose
    [41:58] dr.w: 100% ​ ​(all chat)

The last problem is that I wrote ( Hellspawn: Blaming in all chat again)

[49:46] dr.w: its always a nice game with sf vs a feeding wr

I wrote it to equidox. I know him and just want to troll him because I know that I can anger him. I did not blame WR because everyone ingame knew about WR.

For me, my timeban is overstated. Just look at the facts that I dont flame in general. I like to troll people I know or to say something ironic, but I never offend somebody.
    I only play 1 or 2 games in the meantime and I want to enjoy these games.

Due to the facts that I was never banned and made no flames before, I think my timeban is weird and I ask myself why I dont get warned before like other players get.

Please have a look at it and let me play. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 40degrees View Post
    Hi,

Due to the game http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/188379 I got timeban because of "Flaming and harassing".

First of all, I am a mannered and friendly player; check my last 100 games. I only wrote the following sentences after AA and WR blocked me the third or fourth time.
    So, they hindered me for the fourth time from hooking the opponents.

[36:53] dr.w (Scourge): fuck you idiots
    [36:58] dr.w (Scourge): you know my ulti ?
    [37:02] dr.w (Scourge): why you run in front of me
    [37:04] dr.w (Scourge): fuckiong idiots
    Well if you were mannered enough, you would only report them, and kept your calm in game. I understand that when things like this happen, that is hard, but it is required nevertheless.

The second thing is, that we had a player called BulboX, who reserved WR and played solo mid. I try to say it nicely, he did not very well. He just fed them (1/14/5).
    I also think he did it on purpose because he often ran into 4 of them alone although he saw them on map and we said back or something. With this fact I want to request him to get unvouched because of game ruin on purpose.
    I will personally take a look on the replay as soon as possible. I am sure some of the staff will do the same and we shall make an agreement about the matter.

For me, my timeban is overstated. Just look at the facts that I dont flame in general. I like to troll people I know or to say something ironic, but I never offend somebody.
    I only play 1 or 2 games in the meantime and I want to enjoy these games.

Due to the facts that I was never banned and made no flames before, I think my timeban is weird and I ask myself why I dont get warned before like other players get.
    In my opinion, the 3 days I gave you were just fine. When someone flames like this, I don't give them a warning, but a straight ban. People are usually warned for mass non-English, and calling other people noobs. But "fucking idiots" is a different matter.

However, I am sure other members of the staff will also take a look into this and state their opinion.

Thanks on reporting.

This was definitely no intentional feeding. He had to play against eqidox solo, who is known to be a strong carry player in DR - he died 2 times against him, lost the lane and was underfarmed later on.
    Later in the game, you just got raped because the enemy team was fed and farmed, sure, he possibly took bad positions, but you didn't play your a-game either. Once you are that far behind in kills, you lose concentration I suppose, and I won't blame him for that here.

[49:46] dr.w: its always a nice game with sf vs a feeding wr
    I wrote it to equidox. I know him and just want to troll him because I know that I can anger him. I did not blame WR because everyone ingame knew about WR.
    If this is true, you would've told him in German or in private. Yet, you said it openly, to insult him once more.

The ban on you is totally justified, maybe a bit harsh cause you are usually a friendly person, but hey.

Also, thanks for showing me the replay, 5wow.core# got a 5 day ban for insulting and harassing.
    Under Construction

My opinion remains the same as when we talked on RGC.

If you think "fuck you idiot" isn't flaming, your ban is fully justified.

Considering havo's !deny as well, DENIED.