Thread: ban bbk

Default ban bbk

Player or Qauth: killah-
    Info: He signed for a game and we started.When we finished picks he unhosted( he was the game owner) the game and swapped himself out with a random mirc user who wasnt even online.He said he doesnt like the picks thats why he unhosted.I dont know who is this guy and who does he think he is but he deserves punishment.
    LOgs: <+BBk> .adminswap BBk TIMEz0r
    * @MGN-BOTv2 Player 12Bad_Boy_killa has voted for swap player 12Bad_Boy_killa to 12TIMEz0r in game 03#66, swap is processing....
    * @MGN-BOTv2 Successfully swapped player 12Bad_Boy_killa to 12TIMEz0r in game 03#66
    channel, Prive or Ingame: channel and ingame
    Game Number: #62

Regards , brky

!support and true.

spoonface not my captain i say to my cap diadora i want swap when picks started and spoonface with jigsawww keep flame on me i find replace in channel and i swap my self. end of this joke with unmannered kids.

ps: listen kid go cry more i dont play with faulse captain specialy when he flames me i ask swap from rel captain diadora so no my fault if u dont rmk it !

Default Ban BBk

!supported 100%
    and BBk never earned to have these rights imo..

InvalidUsername

Quote Originally Posted by BBkQ View Post
    spoonface not my captain i say to my cap diadora i want swap when picks started and spoonface with jigsawww keep flame on me i find replace in channel and i swap my self. end of this joke with unmannered kids.
    Man the replacement u found didnt even know about it.how can you call someone unmannered when you are the most unmannered person in the league?

GG-Mikey> .games
    * MGN-BOTv2 Games in progress: [03#65 Duration: 38mins] [03#66 Duration: 17mins] [03#67 Duration: 10mins]
    <BBk> who wanna play
    <BBk> need swap
    * hookmaster has joined #MGN.DL
    <TIMEz0r> i wanna
    <TIMEz0r> go
    <TIMEz0r> swap me
    <BBk> ok

ps: listen kid go cry more i dont play with faulse captain specialy when he flames me i ask swap from rel captain diadora so no my fault if u dont rmk it !
    Diadora wanted spoon to be captain aswell u pancake

100% BBK does not deserve any rights he gets in any leauge, AT ALL. + The admins aren't even doing the right job at the moment. My conversation with Obs`Ninjazz was ridiculious. Bbk merely warned for abusing his rights and ruining a game, and i get unvouch/ban threaten for having a bad nickname and retaliating to Bbk's action in chat. Really?

Default ..

i was there aswell, true story.
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

cool story spoonface anD jigsawww get unvoucheD 8y me on ok .DL put replay so aDmin unvouch here to if u Dare kiDs

cool story spoonface anD jigsawww get unvoucheD 8y me on ok .DL put replay so aDmin unvouch here to if u Dare kiDs
    english plz

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonface View Post
    [00:51] Bad_Boy_kiIIa (Allies): swap me out
    [00:51] Bad_Boy_kiIIa (Allies): i will rape
    [00:51] Bad_Boy_kiIIa (Allies): on pelatis
    i dont think pelatis will like that -.-

The replay of this game can be found here: http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/193107

Actually, I regret that I see immature behavior from both sides.

On the one hand, we have BBk who, as game creator, ended the game because he probably didn't like the captain and his picks or, at least, that's what someone can understand by reading the chatlog. Although, he managed to find a replacement for the remake.

His action could be characterized as an abuse, since there was no serious reason for end + remake, but he had already found a replacement, so if you went remake there would be no especial delay.
    So you shouldn't draw the game, as you did, but play the remake with the replacement and then report BBk's action.

On the other hand, we have jecho, Spoonface and Jigsaw who were flaming a lot after the end of the game in main chat.
    Instead, then, sit and discuss it like men and find a solution, they started to swear at ΒΒk like animals and generally flaming, so they get the situation to extremes.

That's all I have to say.

Thread's closed until PeLaTis sees it and makes a decision.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

Ill let Pelatis to decide for this one.

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination