Default Forum reconstruction (MyMGN :: General)

Some minor changes will be made to the general forum to ensure optimal navigation.

Offtopic will be renamed to 'Tavern' and the forums Stories and Jokes will be the subforums of 'Tavern'. The funstuff forum will either be merged or become a subforum of Tavern.

A new forum named 'Gaming Discussion' will be made, to allow for more seperate discussions in the General Discussion forum. A subforum named 'Announcements' will be made under Gaming Discussion, which will house gaming news/announcement that will remain inactive for the time being. The idea of this forum is to have a small team with users announcing important gaming news regarding MyMGN or it's hosting, or wherever gaming the majority of users are active. Such as announcements for DotA and onwards.

Computer discussion will be renamed to "Computers & Programming" with the subforum Programming.

If you have any thoughts or ideas about this, please post in this thread.

I have an idea.I saw the new changes at MyMGN general section and i want to suggest you something.What do you thing about the creation a subforum at MyMGN general section,that we can post the live games played.Like this days in gosugamers that every day some games have live commentary.What you think if we create a subforum with this theme?
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

Quote Originally Posted by gate13 View Post
    I have an idea.I saw the new changes at MyMGN general section and i want to suggest you something.What do you thing about the creation a subforum at MyMGN general section,that we can post the live games played.Like this days in gosugamers that every day some games have live commentary.What you think if we create a subforum with this theme?
    Isn't a thread in the appropriate section good enough for that?
    Izadorcas - retired

Quote Originally Posted by Truality View Post
    Isn't a thread in the appropriate section good enough for that?
    Yes,i mean in the gaming discussion to make a sticky thread or a subforum like tavern and jokes.
    Last edited by Gate13; 22-09-2011 at 02:44 PM.
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

Quote Originally Posted by gate13 View Post
    Yes,i mean in the gaming discussion to make a sticky thread or a subforum like tavern and jokes.
    A single thread and a whole subforum isn't the same thing. You may go ahead and make a thread for them live matches and if it gets enough attention it'll be stickied.

Fair enough?
    Izadorcas - retired

Thumbs up

Gaming discussion best change ever.
    Although all the changes i thing and i hope they will be good so the forum and the members can work much easier.
    Generationi Alterae

Quote Originally Posted by MoTiVaTeD View Post
    Gaming discussion best change ever.
    Although all the changes i thing and i hope they will be good so the forum and the members can work much easier.
    As long as they stick by the rules every change is fine by me!
    And it's think* not thing, there's a difference.(Nope, i'm not being a douche.)
    Although I don't understand one thing:
    What impression gave you the renaming of the Offtopic section to "Tavern??"
    Are we gonna drink internet beer too while saying our stories and jokes?
    I disappeared into the Mist, never to return.

Although the first impressions were very nice , cause it seems tha mymgn general appeals more people now.

Gate We Have Gaming Section For that.

Read Carefully please

A subforum named 'Announcements' will be made under Gaming Discussion, which will house gaming news/announcement that will remain inactive for the time being.
    You can make Thread with "Live Streaming Games etc" And if it goes well we will stick it
    Better discuss it with Birk.But Remember it doesnt have to do with "DotA" Only we should support other games as well.