Thread: Power abuse

Default Power abuse

Hello,

Username: ihhke
    Reason: Power Abuse
    Room: DR
    Screenshot attached

I signed for a game and when i joined the slot was closed for one of ihhke's mate. i asked for him to open he did not and i stick to reefeer. The thing is i signed and i came first than his mate, ihhke's says he did signed in... well i came first and i did signed in 2...

DR starts to became a 5 players channel who end in the same team, kick and swap stacking teams and all they say is "stop the drama" and things like that... a lot of good people left DR because of it and i think i talk by everyone else (not the big friends) ... it is not funny when you all get all skilled up team and you play against someone who doesn't have a clue of what his teammates are capable of.

GAME ID: 1852599
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just for the record, we don't stack, we just play together, and both of you signed, and he just closed the slot cuz he said he's brb, if i remember well make_food_women told ihkke in our channel to save his slot cuz hes afk 5 mins.
    blablabla

!unsupport

I didn't sign that game and I joined after the reservations were over. When I joined I was in Sentinel and there was 9/10 with a spot closed in Scourge, where Ihkke was.

Ihkke told me that MFW signed, which he did, and that he went to the bathroom or something so he's holding the spot. Anyway I said okay, and I tabbed, the game started maybe 2 minutes after that when MFW joined.

Basically, when you sign you have 2 minutes to join the game, when that time passes whoever wants can join the game, atleast in community games. Ofcourse if you go afk and there is a TC or a MOD ingame, you can ask for your slot to be holded beacuse you need to brb.

Next time I urge you to join the game you signed Asap, or ask someone to hold your spot. I joined this game and I didn't sign, however if I saw what happened since I was tabbed I'd give you my slot.
    EDIT: After looking at the log I saw you did joined the game fast afterwards, but the reservations were over so I jumped in, since people tend to sign and not to come in the game. Pls hl next time.

I don't know is there anything more that needs to be said. And please less drama about people stacking, it was 2 friends playing together. And they lost.

Edit: (Here is the log) I tabbed when I said sure.

[01:00] bounty2 has joined the game lobby.
    [01:11] ihkke: mfw signed
    [01:18] ihkke: but he told me he went wc and close slot
    [01:19] ihkke: wait him
    [01:21] bounty2: sure
    [01:22] bounty2: !ready
    [01:32] Josh_Lopes has joined the game lobby.
    [01:42] Josh_Lopes: wtf
    [01:44] Josh_Lopes: open it
    [01:45] Josh_Lopes: -.-
    [02:19] Josh_Lopes: ?
    [02:33] Maaow: taken
    [02:38] Josh_Lopes: lol ? i reserved
    [03:04] Maaow: he signed
    [03:05] Maaow: did you?
    [03:08] Josh_Lopes: i did
    [03:11] Maaow: lies
    [03:11] Maaow:
    [03:17] ihkke: !Open 9
    [03:20] MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN has joined the game lobby.
    [03:22] ihkke: !ready
    [03:25] Josh_Lopes: i want the sloot
    [03:29] MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN: !ready
    [03:31] Josh_Lopes: ok
    Last edited by bounty2; 25-09-2011 at 06:30 PM.

there was no abuse, and i cannot make it more clear for you to understand than the others.

the "team stacking" is imo totally offtopic here, but i guess its worth mentioning that apart
    from us, most ppl in dr.com stack. and it's not a "stack to win", but just some ppl that
    would like to play with each other.

bounty u are very reasonable person on this client, sadly like you there are few out there... it was very kind of you to propose swap..

The thing is not about the spot nor other thing... is about rules.. to sign and leave saying he goes somewhere else and ask a "friend" to lock the slot... If we all have that 2 min and those 2 min the slot is locked why lock afterwards that ? what happen if everyone wants to go bathroom and want slots locked? Most important why can he get is slot closed, is he more important than anyone else?

I was ending a game thats why i didn't joined when it got hosted.. what point would it make going to the chat saying to close the slot? 1) because i didn't want any1 on the room wait for me... 2) because i am not bigger than anyone else, and if the slot is locked about 2 min if i dont make it mby some1 shall...

It is quite linear, i have 2 min to join the room...if i sign and it get hosted i join and go bathroom nor i sign and hope when come back that my slot stills open. Same goes for people outside of sign list, if i come there and there is a slot for me you can kind ask for the slot for your friend (AND I JUST PASS OUT SLOTS FOR YOUR FRIENDS A LOT OF TIMES...). i got even more pissed off when u all !ready yourselfs without explaining why the hell it was closed.

About the stacking team... you all know what i am talking about don't act like you don't know... you know each other by the skills and not by a "friendly" relation ship... funny saying you barely know anything else from the others players... how can u call him a friend... outside of this virtual world we call it sarcasm

Anyway my REAL FRIENDS (the bad and the good ones) and by real i dont mean like i know them personaly but people i had a good conversations already give up of RGC, i was playing there mainly for skilled games... but the way it goes you can barely make a good game there... so i do not care anymore... i leave here my opnion and just will wait for a new system.

Good Gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_lopes View Post
    The thing is not about the spot nor other thing... is about rules.. to sign and leave saying he goes somewhere else and ask a "friend" to lock the slot... If we all have that 2 min and those 2 min the slot is locked why lock afterwards that ? what happen if everyone wants to go bathroom and want slots locked? Most important why can he get is slot closed, is he more important than anyone else?

I was ending a game thats why i didn't joined when it got hosted.. what point would it make going to the chat saying to close the slot? 1) because i didn't want any1 on the room wait for me... 2) because i am not bigger than anyone else, and if the slot is locked about 2 min if i dont make it mby some1 shall...
    Well situations tend to happen. I sometimes sign, and if I see the game will get hosted soon, and I need to do something asap at home, I ask someone to hold my slot, and if people will wait 1, or 2 extra minutes for me or anyone else, it's no problem. It really isn't.

As I said, anyone can get his slot saved, if they need a fast afk, just see if there is a TC or a MOD ingame and politely ask them. Ofcourse if you need an afk for 10 minutes, then your slot won't be saved. However in last game MFW afked for about 2 minutes. No problem for anyone.

About the stacking team... you all know what i am talking about don't act like you don't know... you know each other by the skills and not by a "friendly" relation ship... funny saying you barely know anything else from the others players... how can u call him a friend... outside of this virtual world we call it sarcasm
    To be honest, I didn't understand this part. MFW and Ihkke have been playing together for a long time, and they like playing with each other. Same goes for havo and stu!, and bunch of other people, it's not really stacking. When I come in a game I usually ready, don't even bother to check the teams, maybe go play with WC3 since he's my fellow moderator :P But I really think that over 90% of the people in Com don't care who they play with, so you are overreacting.

Anyway my REAL FRIENDS (the bad and the good ones) and by real i dont mean like i know them personaly but people i had a good conversations already give up of RGC, i was playing there mainly for skilled games... but the way it goes you can barely make a good game there... so i do not care anymore... i leave here my opnion and just will wait for a new system.

Good Gaming.
    Look, I don't have much more to say. Most of the people here tend to emo about small stuff, and overreact a lot. That's what you did, in my opinion, and I think my opinion is pretty correct in this case. I'd advise you to keep on playing here and forget about this. Maybe some of the staff will have a different opinion, but I doubt it.

See you around.

of course you can talk about stacking and you wont find a game where ihhke and any of his friends for example mfw play against each other

and btw i saw this slot closing too ... not one time ... many times ... where other players could have played, but he made us wasting time to wait for any of his friends ...

i just remember one game where we said more times that the slot should get open and 2 of them (waiting for a third friend) left because they could not play together

guys if you only want to play together ... dont do it in com ... go ih or create a clan ... but i think you love to pwn mixed randoms in com, because com should make fun and a bit more balance
    Last edited by 40degrees; 26-09-2011 at 10:01 PM.

I'll just say what i think: bullshit. Keeping slot for someone you know is coming is only natural. It has been done by many people, including me. !unsupport

About stacking. Personaly, i've only stacked with people i know, disregarding their skill. For example, i'd rather play with WC3, or even worse, Hellspawn, than with a random high skill flamer(hi all the people i banned).

Yes, some people stack with higher skilled ones. However, i do belive this anti stacking madness has gone way too far. People cry for stacks each time they see 2 friends ingame(I personaly remember very unpleasant guy when I tried to play with havo&stu!, the stack of doom). It's actualy pretty sad to see what has DR.Comm become. I suggest perma banning anyone who mentions the word stack. Not to be taken serious of coarse, but some of the 'stack criers' doesn't really deserve to be in comm.

Just my honest opinion, not worth a lot.

also, 40degrees, IH has pps.
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

where is my post? x)
    Hi my friends.

lol i dont care about friends playing together ... i just want to sum the main points of the thread starter with an example ...

btw i did not support this ... i just show the problem of the thread starter and maybe the bright minds of dr will find a solution ...

@ Josh_lopes if you think you will play an unbalanced game vs "stacks" ... just leave the lobby =)

The thing is not about the spot nor other thing... is about rules..

what rule exactly?

to sign and leave saying he goes somewhere else (for 2 min and the game wasnt hosted yet..) and ask a "friend" (a friend without " ", this is very rude) to lock the slot... If we all have that 2 min and those 2 min the slot is locked why lock afterwards that ? ( this makes no sense, he came in exactly 2 min, not more) what happen if everyone wants to go bathroom and want slots locked? (if 10 ppl want to go to the bathroom precisly in those 2 min the game is hosted then its a real problem. too bad it will never happen)
    Most important why can he get is slot closed, is he more important than anyone else? (no, he simply asked for it. and as bounty2 alredy told you twice, everyone has the right to do so).

you dont make any sense and you dont listen to what ppl are trying to make you understand.
    i wonder why you made this post in the first place.

could you stop saying the word stack, seriously, stack = you play together cuz you wanna win every game and pwn randoms, no, when we "stack" you never see us playing spec or some other 'shit' carries, we usually go funny combos and stuff, and indeed, all the stack criers should be banned or be warned, and just for the record, EVERYBODY stacks in com.
    blablabla

Why would you post this?
    Hi my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ks.M.Coco View Post
    and indeed, all the stack criers should be banned or be warned, and just for the record, EVERYBODY stacks in com.

ineed you noob mh user talking? .... all noob mhlers should get banned ... normally compban forever ... but you ofc not (paid with jew gold)

there we see that there is no equality

thanks to noob dr admins ... corruption everywhere

syrix go back to garena with you low skill

frog22 take a look there i explained the corruption of Dr there.

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...71836-I-resign.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

Quote Originally Posted by frog22 View Post
    ineed you noob mh user talking? .... all noob mhlers should get banned ... normally compban forever ... but you ofc not (paid with jew gold)

there we see that there is no equality

thanks to noob dr admins ... corruption everywhere

syrix go back to garena with you low skill
    sup nova, i can get you compbanned for that you know, if i add this to the 20 other screen shoots with your flaming and racism, hf with your compban
    Last edited by Ks.M.Coco; 28-09-2011 at 03:40 PM.
    blablabla

why is this so offtopic...