Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

:O Nice thread!! I will stay tuned!! keep working!

nc video man but what program you use to make it???

Arrow Dota Mythbusters - Episode 5 is ready!

Special Episode 5 is ready!

'Dota Mythbusters - Episode #5'

Here is our first special episode, in this episode we were focusing only on one hero, Pugna, what do you think should we do this frequently? Suggest some heroes/items we should focus on. Everything else is as usual, thank you for your support and feedback.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You can submit your myths via our website: 'Submit Your Myth'
    or via playdota.eu: 'Submit Your Myth'

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pezo_dwta View Post
    nc video man but what program you use to make it???
    Thanks, we use After Effects CS5.

Thread stickied due to high ratings!
    I disappeared into the Mist, never to return.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi)NineTail View Post
    Thread stickied due to high ratings!
    Thanks mod ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cnone View Post
    Thanks mod ^^
    Anytime.
    Such an amazing work deserves the best highlights anyway.
    I disappeared into the Mist, never to return.

interesting things about dota that almost noone knew !!
    !like
    Now Recruiting - OPENED
    Code:
    -Your RGC Username: DeAtH_LeGenD™.
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation
    Code:
    --Your RGC Username: -=Suckill=-
    -What are some of your skills?:iam not a good player like dendi but i play good
    ( Click to show/hide )

Thumbs up Dota Mythbusters - Episode 6

Back to normal episodes, we got a few interesting myths. Thanks to all of you who submitted your myths. As some people suggested we will do a special one every 5th episode. We will be focusing Force Staff and Ghost Scepter in Episode 10 so if you have some interesting myths about these items go ahead and submit them.

* Submit your 'Ghost Scepter' and 'Force Staff' myths HERE

Thumbs up Dota Mythbusters - Episode 7 is out!

Episode 7 is out!

This time we decided to have it a bit longer with more myths as many people suggested so give us some feedback on this and we hope you enjoy it as usual. Keep submitting myths and giving feedback. Thanks for all of your support.

* Submit your 'Ghost Scepter' and 'Force Staff' myths HERE for episode 10.

Yeah,you used my myth at the 6th episode xD.

Quote Originally Posted by skasto_k_erxome View Post
    Yeah,you used my myth at the 6th episode xD.
    Hell yeah! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Cnone View Post
    Hell yeah! =P
    Well,i will search for some more myths and send'em to you.

Arrow Dota Mythbusters - Episode 8 is out!

Here comes the Episode 8!

We got some cool myths, hope you enjoy.
    Suggestions and feedbacks are appreciated as usual. Let us know what you would like to see in our videos. You can contact us through our website. Also we're glad to see 500 subscribers already, thanks to all who participate.

* Submit your 'Ghost Scepter' and 'Force Staff' myths HERE for episode 10.

i reall havent seen anything special in those movies, its just common sense and logic, and i really wonder if they are question asked by users, and if those users have just started to play this game.... the only thing that i found interesting was about destroyer and the rune, which is obviously a bug.. and should be reported.

( Click to show/hide )

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by MasteR[KM] View Post
    i reall havent seen anything special in those movies, its just common sense and logic, and i really wonder if they are question asked by users, and if those users have just started to play this game.... the only thing that i found interesting was about destroyer and the rune, which is obviously a bug.. and should be reported.
    Actually most of them are not myth for a skilled player who is playing DotA for years.
    Some of them are questions-ideas that people want us to test and some of them are known by the sender, they just want to share. Also we research about such interesting myths.

And as i mentioned in the first page; "we consider something as 'myth' when we believe that people do not know about the issue well even if it is mentioned by official sources. But we try to describe it if there is an intended matter."

On the other hand feel free to send your -unknown- cool myths if you have some.

The thing is that, for example, posting if storm can use items during his ball, its only logic that he can... same happens with morphling, potm, and all skills like this... its just logic nothing more, some of them are more advanced that have to do with wc3 mechanics (which ok i know how they work to me they are np) but in the masses they are unknown, such as pugna attacking with orb effects decrepified targets, which is not known in the masses ( cause noone makes desolator on pugna : D ) but it makes sense in the wc3 mechanics thought.. personally i just, i saw all of your vids, and each time you where submiting the muth, i already knew the answer, which made me think that it is useless :/ HOWEVER if it encourages you i have a lot of friends who came asking me about stuff they saw in your vids !
    In conclusion, i believe that your idea is good, but you should search for more advanced stuff!!!

( Click to show/hide )

Master KM There are sometimes Mechanics that we cant explain

For Example. Why Clinkz is the only Hero who can use Teleport while Stealthed without getting Revealed?Why doesnt this work on Gondar?Weaver?Nerub? Etc. Its Something probably IceFrog Made and there are "Few" Lets say Players who know these Tricks : Throughout these video you can always learn something :

For instance i didnt knew that riki can atk without getting revealed...while having mirana's ulti ON .it just never happened in a real game to me so i didnt knew that or ofc never tested it.

Here is also small fact :

Magina's Mana Break Not Only burn 64 mana per hit but also 0.6 damage per mana . Thats 38.4 Bonus damage everyhit. :
    This is Mentioned only at forums not ingame .
    Last edited by Kyuubi)NineTail; 23-11-2011 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Mana burn is nerubians not maginas you twit -.-

Quote Originally Posted by G.Virus View Post
    Master KM There are sometimes Mechanics that we cant explain

For Example. Why Clinkz is the only Hero who can use Teleport while Stealthed without getting Revealed?Why doesnt this work on Gondar?Weaver?Nerub? Etc. Its Something probably IceFrog Made and there are "Few" Lets say Players who know these Tricks : Throughout these video you can always learn something :

For instance i didnt knew that riki can atk without getting revealed...while having mirana's ulti ON .it just never happened in a real game to me so i didnt knew that or ofc never tested it.

Here is also small fact :

Magina's Mana Break Not Only burn 64 mana per hit but also 0.6 damage per mana . Thats 38.4 Bonus damage everyhit. :
    This is Mentioned only at forums not ingame .
    since when does bone teleport while invisible and not breaking the stealth?

( Click to show/hide )

Oh..Maybe they Changed it.
    He used to be the only hero who could do that ; )

Anyway here is one more.
    If your Timing is Perfect you Can Block Spell while changing Battle Stance with Troll from Mellee/Range or the opposite
    Same for Alchemist' Ulti

well troll is 2 units, one range unit, one meele unit, when tha stance change occurs, he is instantly switched to the proper unit (rage or meele), so if the timing as you say is perfect, the spell will hit the unit you where before, and not the one you are now, the spell will occur, but it will occur to the other unit, which because it is disappeared, the effect wont happen at all. same applies to well said, alchemist, also with other heroes like that, such as syllabear, batrider etc. : )

( Click to show/hide )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast