Default Never thought such a thing existed.

A manner-based DotA community? This seems to good to be true. Anyway, I'm fed up with people ruining games in any way, and your community promises what I'm looking for. Can DotA finally just be fun again? We'll see.

PS: I hate that 30 games rule before creating vouch request, lol. :P

Game quality and fun varies from game to game in our community. It's really nice when you play with people you know Also, by talking to admins, you might get without the 30 games requirment, if you show that your reasonable person. Try hellspawn, and tell him i sent you.
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

I was pretty determined to get the 21 games I had left to reach 30 just so I could have a shot.
    Even if it doesn't work out, thank you.

The general concept of a mannered community or a league is not too uncommon right now, there are many channels that attempt this format, with varying success.

As for this case in particular, we've had a chat on RGC, the game requirment shouldn't pose too much of a problem.

Just realised I don't have admin access in this section so I can't close the thread :P

Well, ever since I can remember, leagues always promised manners as well as skilled competitors. With that said, the bigger the number of the better players, the worse the manners actually got (bordering on the unbearable in case you didn't know any of your teammates and had a noticeable 'fail'). I remember seeing XBOCT at DXD(i think that's where I first saw his name IIRC, many years ago), he used to be so rude and annoying (it might be a prerequisite for DotA success, I'm not going to judge that =P ).

It's probably because of the ladder system, the phenomenon being strongly amplified by prizes or whatever bonuses for a top placing after a ladder season.

Anyhow, even if reality doesn't match the advertising (I should know this tends to happen, I'm second year at Advertising =) ), there's no harm in trying, amirite? =D

Having played in many leagues and communities I can tell you that Dota Rank is certainly the most mannered out there, even more friendly than my actual teammates, but then that's not hard since they are al wankers anyway . Once you reach comm, you should aspire to join us in inhouse for the skill and manners all in one lovely channel.

Hope to see you soon