View Poll Results: do you want to play BATTLE TANKS ON RGC?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

9 69.23%
  • no

4 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Lightbulb Request a BT channel on RPG!

hey, guys i just got an idea about the most played map on wcr3! it's called BATTLE TANKS!

What is Battle Tanks?

Battletanks is a map smilar to dota and it's a AoS style map which has been around for a long time. Battle Tanks has been around for about 3 years, and has always been a popular map amongst the Warcraft 3 community. In Battle Tanks, you purchase a tank, weapons and lay siege to your enemy's base while protecting your own. However, considering such a simple game, there is a surprising amount of depth to its gameplay. There are various dynamics which teams can take advantage of to gain the upper hand. In order to understand how these dynamics can be used to your advantage, you must understand the statics of the game.

Statics vs. Dynamics
    What is a static? What is a dynamic? Simply put, a static is a thing which does not change, while a dynamic is a thing which does change. Dynamics in Battle Tanks are things such as your teams layout, or your tanks setup. Statics are things which do not change no matter how many times you play the game, or how hard you try (unless you are a map editor, of course). Examples of statics in battle tanks are things like the number of factories you start with, the amount of money you start with, the weapons available to you, the number of conquerable control points, etc etc... It is very easy to take advantage of statics, and it is quite likely that you already have taken advantage of them. You use weapons with a longer range to defeat enemies with shorter range weapons without getting hurt. You use faster tanks to catch slower tanks. And perhaps the most basic static that people take advantage is to use stronger weapons and tanks to defeat weaker tanks.
    Dynamics, on the other hand, are harder to take advantage of. Taking advantage of a dynamic might be something such as predicting the path of your enemy and ambushing him when he goes back to his control point to heal. Building a factory near your enemy's base to make it easier and faster to heal your tank when damaged is another great example of taking advantage of dynamics.

The Economy:

What does this have to do with trading, you ask? It's EVERYTHING. Consider the following hypothetical situation. You have 2 teams, both with 1 player who do nothing but sit in their bases. Who has more money at the start of the match? After 10 minutes? After 100 minutes? The answer is apparent – they both have (roughly) the same amount of money. Because there is no player interaction, the only game mechanics coming into play are the statics. Discovering the sources of income in this scenario exposes the statics of the economy. The statics of the economy (as they apply to this guide) are:
    The slow, but steady trickle of money to all players
    What if you had a dynamic source of income to supplement this static income, which your enemy didn't have? The answer: you would have more money to spend on better weapons and better tanks than your enemy.
    What are the dynamic sources of income then? The ones that I know of are:
    Income from trading
    Income from killing creeps created by the “Troop Command” item, and from extra factories
    Income from killing enemy buildings
    Income from killing normal creeps: If the force kills a creep, only a portion of this money is returned to the players. Because the computer only returns a portion of the money it collects from farming creeps, your team does get weaker by leaving a lane empty.
    You also have to consider dynamic income “sinks”, or things which cause your team to LOSE money:
    Building a tower/factory which is then destroyed
    Selling a tank or weapon (you receive only 50% of what you payed when selling an item)
    Consumable items

DL it from: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/40588/

HOpe you like it! and hope it will be added to RGC!.
    Last edited by Irs2k3; 02-10-2011 at 10:08 AM.

ROFL Battle Tanks is also one of old copys of dota And i have played that before, so !SUPPORT DDD Thats nice game i must say :>
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

Quote Originally Posted by x_T_c View Post
    ROFL Battle Tanks is also one of old copys of dota And i have played that before, so !SUPPORT DDD Thats nice game i must say :>
    thx! plz support us!! and start experience with most epic battles after dota ofc

Hope to see you in the channel to pwn you =))

Quote Originally Posted by bitchgotraped View Post
    Hope to see you in the channel to pwn you =))
    yes, thx a lot for the feedback guys it means a lot to me!!!

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

bump! plz we need more supports! ADDED A POLL!!
    Last edited by Irs2k3; 03-10-2011 at 11:48 AM.

Support,sounds a great map even though i haven't played it yet.
    Changing is useful.

Sounds good

change Is Cool
    Facing Internet/PC/Warcraft/LAG-Delay Technical Problems Press here > ??? http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...107#post753107
    Extreme Dota Leauge Room http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=1996

Conact me on RGC : ˆBυէChεЯ

thx for your feedback guys!!

!Support
    i don't know the map before but sounds good

Regards:
    TheSoulsHunt3R
    RGC

Designer

!Support.I have played this map once before 10 months :P It's pretty cool!

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

Battle Tanks is a strategic game really exciting, obviously if you've played never say it's boring to play though after a while, you will find it as interesting as the endowed (though certainly prefer the battle tanks that provides )
    The map you can download from the official page:
    http://btanks.net/v2/?page=download
    And here is a video game:

It would be great to add a room Battle tanks!
    Greetings.

PM me at RGC and i will get it for you

!Support
    This map is great.

!granted, Pm me for map changing