Default [Vouch Requests] Astral_Soul

Personal information (name, age, location, etc), also tell us a bit about yourself.

My name is Teodor i am 23years old and i live in Bulgaria.

Your RGC nickname.

Astral_Soul

Your DotA history (e.g. when did you start, what leagues have you played, clans, tournaments, etc).

I play DotA for 11 years.I started with garena(name: Astral_Soul),then i continued with b.net joining in eal,edl,Dr.Community,Dr.Inhouse

Are you currently member of a clan? If you do, provide us with some information (e.g. achievements, some links to you clan's homepage/profile, etc).

no

Provide us with atleast 3 replays (preferably more) which show your skill. We demand Inhouse/Clanwar/League replays, otherwise your request will be denied. Use a replay parser (e.g. www.adotaparser.com) to upload the replays. Also write some brief information about the replays (e.g. where have they been played, what was the skill level of the opponents, who did you play with, etc).
    adotaparser.com/dota-replay/189135
    adotaparser.com/dota-replay/189226
    adotaparser.com/dota-replay/192708
    adotaparser.com/dota-replay/211319

Why do you want to join EHDL?
    It seems a very good league so i would like to try my skills here

Do you know anyone in EHDL who could support your request? If yes, name them.
    I don't think

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?
    Yes

Is there something else you want to add?
    Hope get vouched

!deny

Not hs games , and fail lane control .

Better luck next time .
    Rajjix|oT.M , your Lebanese Toy .

checked out lion and lina games.
    The lvl of the opponents was low, but you still did a good job in roaming lion.

The lina was bad, you died earlier a couple of times very unnecessary and stuned bad. You chose to stun vs/veno when u are on low hp, where u can stun huskar and mb prevent him from killing you.

Null for now. let other staff decide.

We are looking for high skilled players , we wana take this league on the highest level possible and i dont think u are still on that level , try to post 2 or 3 other replays were u prove your self , maybe this will help us more to take a decision about you !
    Good luck
    Last edited by PandaOfHeaven; 08-10-2011 at 10:43 AM.
    Ministry Of Sound !

!DENY