PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request

ImTheManInBlack
22-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Hello people,

Im David from Switzerland, half Italian, half Swiss. I used to play in DGL one year ago, and stopped playing dota for year. Now I can only play the comon pub-games and Im getting quite annoyed of it. Every game leavers, every game flame, every game theres somebody who ruins the fun.

Now div)rape told me, that theres a new league I could be part of, with mid and high skilled players, where you play the character u took. A supporter is a supporter, a carry is a carry. Cant see this Rylais farming whole game anymore.

My comp broke half a year ago, I had to make format:c, lost all replays Ive ever had, had to rebuy w3 and TFT etc. I was searching my replays on homepages, but there were no1 I could find anymore, seems like they are deleted or kind of... Time passed, as we see...

Well, to finish off my point. I kindly wanted ask, if I could get a trial, to see whether I could like the league and if Im skilled enough.

I dont know, whether its possible without replays (....) or not, but since I cant do anything else, Im trying it this way... ;)

Would be glad, if somebody could help me and may tell me, if there are further things which occure to get accepted.

Regards & thank you,

David

S!R^_-BuTche[R]
23-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Need Replay and need to See Rules of How To post a Voch Requst Here http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?102496-Format-How-to-post-your-vouch-request
if u did this in new post ur welcomed.

Denied.

closed-