29-10-2011, 09:18 PM
IRC name : Darkfrog
Q-Auth: Darkfrog
Garena name: Darkfrog]

* Where are you from?
France

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
I play dota for a long time, and i'd like to do some good games again, I'm playing dota 2 atm but it is a bit boring.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
No.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
I played the Argh league last years, and I had been vouched on dp2 one or two year ago, also on EEDL and on sdg.dota

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
All kind of roles but I have a preference for carry or engage

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more, one support, and the other you may chose yourself . (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://replay.garena.com to upload) or another one you know

Due to new PC i haven't any games, but I'll do some funwar soon and upload them as soon as possible

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
yea, both of them

* Do you have a microphone?
yes

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
yes I do

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?
Darkfrog

* Do you know any MGN members? If yes, please list them.
I don't know if they are still playing here, but there are Socks, phoenix, maldejambes

* Is there anything else you want to add?
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?20215-vouch-request-darkfrog&p=160425#post160425 was my last vouch request, 2 years ago

prof.dr.martin
30-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Okay ill give u some time to upload new replays.
By looking ur old vouch req, i would give u support,but i wanna check ur current skills.

Obs.NinJaZz
31-10-2011, 05:29 PM
We cannot be based on a vouch request made 2 years ago. Many things may have changed since then.

We'll just give you enough time to play some funwars and get 2-3 decent replays, showing your skills.

GL !

Obs.NinJaZz
03-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Please add the replays within the next 7 days, otherwise we have to deny your request.

Thanks.

Neant
04-11-2011, 11:00 PM
here is one replay where I play bat, on dotalicious skill lvl3

Obs.NinJaZz
05-11-2011, 12:32 PM
here is one replay where I play bat, on dotalicious skill lvl3

Hmmm, you look decent in this replay, but I would be more pleased if I watched something more. You still have time to get replays.

Or maybe, could you bring some of the French boys who you know to support you and guarantee for your skills?

radiobouffon
05-11-2011, 02:53 PM
> socks
!sup
really good french player

prof.dr.martin
06-11-2011, 04:12 PM
I'll give him sup
1/2

BloodGotOwned
06-11-2011, 04:38 PM
2/2 vouhed decent player