OLD-Qauth:
Garena name:G.ViruS
Garena UID:61080489

* Where are you from?
Greece/Athens

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
Student At Ioan Cuza ( Iasi/Romania).I 'm Studying Business Administration
I'm a Very Self Disciplined Person, Mature and i love to Work Hard in order to achieve my Goals
And of Course i Love DotA and Forums

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
No

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
Playdota.eu,Garena Greece Rooms no 1 + 2 (By the Name Mega.Gosu ) And for the Past 2 Years i Played Here at mymgn Clan NoL ( Both inhouse and Eleos)

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
Yes Of Course

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more, one support, and the other you may chose yourself . (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://replay.garena.com to upload) or another one you know

I Include Both 2 Replays using our site's Attachments.

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
Yes

* Do you have a microphone?
Yes

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
Yes

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?
G.ViruS

* Do you know any MGN members? If yes, please list them.
Only Nijazz , And of Course Most of The People who are at MyMGN :

* Is there anything else you want to add?
Comments about my Replay's
Big Text Coming
No1 : WB-19-6-11 Is an Earthshaker i played at Weekend Battle's of clan Nol
The Bad thing is that the Game Stops at ~30 Due to lag issues me and my Teamates Had and we decided to call it a draw.
So its only a Early Game Including ( First blood attemp,Tri-Lane Bot,Some Gank's )
Notice My playstyle was different there and i played Soul Ring instead of common ES build.

No2: I really could't Find a Decent one CM Game , But i have this one with Windrunner.
What about it?Well if we take into account i got ganked 2 times at the begging i got left behind my team.Through Good farming/Ganks Good positioning in Team fights i Manage to get back into the Game.
The most important Team fight start's out at 33.
I barely Manage to Escape their initation and i catch an amazing shackle shot right before slardar Blink+Stun's My Team.
Of course having some of their's Spells Used before , team fight was easy and we gave our naix Rampage and the Game began to Turn over.

Thats all i wanted to mention Sorry for my Blablabla : D
If you Need Anything else Say it.
Comments are welcome.

Glad to meet you People.

G.ViruS
01-11-2011, 09:09 PM
2nd Replay

BloodGotOwned
02-11-2011, 01:04 AM
deny -1/2 not that good at replays

prof.dr.martin
02-11-2011, 01:08 AM
Reopened . i wanna see few more replays.

Obs.NinJaZz
02-11-2011, 02:51 PM
I watched your replays and made a conclusion.

Personally, I don't think your skill level in that high to allow you to compete with the other league's players, you need a lot of work.

In 1st replay for example with :es:, it's just a public game with -cm, where players are between low-skilled and mid-skilled. You were average there, some fissures were good, some other not so good and generally your positioning was normal. Although, I didn't like the fact that you skilled full enchant totem only with 1 level aftershock.

In 2st replay, you were :wr: in hard lane, versus triple lane and you skilled windrunner in 4 lvl. Unacceptable in my opinion. You got caught and killed as a first blood and seeing the way your enemies used their skills someone can easily understand that they were noobs.

You have to know that opponents in this league will be much more skilled than the opponents you have played in the replays you gave us.

Besides that, your gaming history is really poor, you have played only in pubs, you don't have the expertise of leagues which will allow you to cope in mgn.dl.
Practise and re-apply when you will be ready.
Sorry, but it's a deny for the time being.

Denied.