Q-Auth: pub73nike
Garena name: .|cFFFF0000goSS
Garena UID: 14845979

* Where are you from?

I am from Russia.

* How old are you?

I am 18 years old.

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

Well, i am a student of economic university. I am playing dota for 4 years approximately. I started to show interest to the professional dota scene maybe 2 years ago. I started to watch streams, read news, e.t.c. Also I had an idea to play some high skill league, thats why am i here :)

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

No.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
Well, i played lan tournaments in my city, some online tournaments like prodota cup.
* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
Yes, I can.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more, one support, and the other you may chose yourself . (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://replay.garena.com to upload) or another one you know
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/252607
I played AM at PD cup. Sry, but i deleted war3 from my computer recently, so all replays have gone. I cound found this one at russian dota site.

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
Yes, I can.

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes, I am, and I agree to them.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

[pub]nike

* Do you know any MGN members? If yes, please list them.

No, I don't.

* Is there anything else you want to add?
Thanks for reading.

Obs.NinJaZz
14-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Not very satisfying replay.

We need more replays to check your skills, especially in support roles and with more skilled players than the ones in this replay.

2 days to give more replays, otherwise your request will be instantly denied.

Obs.NinJaZz
16-11-2011, 07:20 PM
No interest from the applicant.

Denied.