PDA

View Full Version : Question about custom channels

[G]osu!
16-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Hello, me and some of my friends are currently using RGC as a gaming platform and mostly we just play inhouses. My question is that when we join a custom channel(lets say we just type /j Custom Channel 1) and then all 10 of us sign for an -ap game. There are constantly no hostbots for us. I'm wondering whether it was simply because we were unlucky to be unable to get a hostbot(We signed for over 20 times) or is it a problem with the room or are we not suppose to create a custom channel in the first place for our inhouses? I apologise if this might sound like a stupid question, i am new here was just wondering whether it can be carried out in the first place, so that we can have a better gaming experience. Thank you for your time.

Cheers.

ScreenDestroyer
16-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Custom channels can be created for clans to use as a gathering place, but custom channels never have hostbots until we add them. For example, if I tried to vouch myself in some random custom channel, this message would appear
>>>> [19:13] ☼♬|Superpika|♬☼: !vouch Superpika
No vouching existant in an unmanaged channel. Unmanaged channels, i.e custom channels that are not created by the staff have no hostbots, and will not have any bots until the channel is created and we add bots.

x_T_c
16-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Well, this channel wich you can make with just /j blabla ,is only for chat , for now.
Hostbot is used only in channels wich exist in database, channels like pub, league's , community's , country channels or so...
You guys cant host like that, because hostbot is not implement this that room.
You can make requests for some leagues, community's , country channels, cw rooms ... Or just request for your own channel.
If you are interested for your own channel contact me ( on rgc or via mail vukosav@Rankedgaming.com ) or some other global admin on RGC.

[G]osu!
17-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Oh, i see. Thank you very much for your time. I'm very pleased with the staff at RGC.