PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : Mpla

Mpla
08-06-2009, 10:36 AM
name: Chris
Why u wanna become an admi: Well first of all i would like to become admin for the following reasons
-1. Some games especially on bot5-6 are kinda public so there is no admins there. AS a result the game is ruined in 5-10 minutes wasting our time and the players time. Also that makes the players that have been in nol games for the first time to be frustrated and the next time not to choose nol games. I wanna change that by banning the leavers by helping nol to widespread and attract more people willing to play in nol games making nol games a safe game for every1
-2 Even if some admins are in a game they abuse their power. For example they mute players that shouldnt be muted with the reason "you wont tell me what to do". So by being an admin ill have the power to go against those who make nol games seem idiotic. An admin that did that was northener_13 ( i think the number is different) who muted me because i told him that to go mid to defend with the reason: You wont tell me what to do.
-3 Being an admin will help me make friendships with the other admins. That means that we ll share infos and experience with other admins and finally we ll get to know each other. Afterall dota is a multygame so friendship and teammates are the most importand

Other channels i ve been to: Boff/Grc with KasToRiArA quited thought for l2 and got kicked for inactiveness. Wc3 and wyda
I want also to be admin in bots 3-4 because recently ive been playing games throught nol channel. I would prefer being an admin in 3-4 rather than 5-6. Sry for the double post/spamm but i ve seen it too late and i dont know how to delete my other post :(

sTuCk
08-06-2009, 11:58 AM
+1 o typas fenetai kalo paidi xD (allwste fenetai k apo ta manners t )

T2]eNiaC_
08-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Ekane register nomizw extes kai exei hdh tosa posts kai simetoxh sto forum...pistevw pws tou a3izei mia efkairia :)

Mpla
08-06-2009, 01:46 PM
thanks gia to support :)

kNs
09-06-2009, 11:05 AM
pali agglika ? ;p

+1 apo mena alla tha se dume kai pws tha siberiferese ;D

D0MeNiCa
11-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Kalos orises.