PDA

View Full Version : unban req

noobhocky
05-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Hello. I have been banned for 2-3 weeks i guessed o.o I guess my attitude indeed suck that time when i asked for an unban req. I apologised sincerely for making up stories. Right now, RGC is the only server that operates without lag. I hoped that i will get an unban because i already learnt my lesson. I cant possibly wait for 2 months (not that i say i dont derserve it but because my friends and I usually play in a group of 5 before i got banned). I hoped that the foolish mistake i made will not implicate my friends and i realised my mistake already. Perhaps at that moment I should have thought that the reason behind the unavailability of hostbot is that there is already maximum number of games running. I should instead be grateful that this is a free client. And ya, one more thing to add on. This is my first offence. I do not leave or spoil any games and i'm definitely a player with ethics. I'm deeply sorry for spamming at the chat and if u unban me in advance, i swear that i will not do it again and i will think twice before i do things. I know that ample warnings had been given before i actually got banned, but i assure you that if u unban me, there will be no next time. If i repeat the same offence again, u can ban me permanently with no appeal allowed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

SkyF!r3
05-12-2011, 02:38 PM
If you would've asked made your previous unban requests with that approach and tone, you may have been unbanned by now.
But since you decided to take things to the next level and continued trolling, flaming and spamming here as well, the ban won't be lifted.
You can re-apply after 2 months, like I said earlier.
Closed.