PDA

View Full Version : Need a DotA 2 beta key PLZ!

Hamros_he3
14-02-2012, 05:17 PM
I need 1 beta key on steam PLZ help me guys
Steam ID:Hamros_He3 Please if any1 have any extra keys or invites plz help me

Megistos
16-02-2012, 05:27 PM

Are you sure that someone who has invites/key will give it to you?:O

VIP.SWTOS
16-02-2012, 05:42 PM

i want a buggati veyron

bEy0nDAnApIr0S
16-02-2012, 06:35 PM
thats not possible at all mate..
noone will give you his dota2 key for free...

doc-stin)tuxh
17-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Just go at playdota.After post a comment every day here---> http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549077 and just wait until you get one :)

ETS.LuNaCy
22-02-2012, 02:28 PM
I recently realized it's totally not worth trying every day to get a beta key by playdota.com, steam, etc. Just make sure you have the patience to wait for the original non-beta DotA2 version.:)

EbToxX
23-02-2012, 03:47 PM
I'd gladly give you an invite since i have one Beta Key not activated yet, but there are some friends of mine who want invites too...

G.ViruS
23-02-2012, 03:51 PM
I recently realized it's totally not worth trying every day to get a beta key by playdota.com, steam, etc. Just make sure you have the patience to wait for the original non-beta DotA2 version.:)

It does worth it if you are lucky.

The easiest way to get Beta Key is to complete the Steam Survey.This will Scan your computers Hardware ( Cpu/Ram/Graphics) etc and if you have a Strong one they will give you through email.

Almost 90% of our Staff community member's from NoL got Beta keys.You can find our group and see.

The 2nd way is to post at playdota.com and wait.

The 3rd way is to look for various Beta giveaways posts and participate
(For example previous week there was a post in facebook with the question (When was MyM Formed) You have to answer and u get a key.

ETS.LuNaCy
23-02-2012, 04:02 PM
It does worth it if you are lucky.

The easiest way to get Beta Key is to complete the Steam Survey.This will Scan your computers Hardware ( Cpu/Ram/Graphics) etc and if you have a Strong one they will give you through email.

Almost 90% of our Staff community member's from NoL got Beta keys.You can find our group and see.

The 2nd way is to post at playdota.com and wait.

The 3rd way is to look for various Beta giveaways posts and participate
(For example previous week there was a post in facebook with the question (When was MyM Formed) You have to answer and u get a key.

I wonder why I wasn't chosen!:p
I've posted at playdota.com but it's quiet difficult to win one with so many posts there...
So, what I tried to say is that I believe it's not worth searching for giveaways on Facebook etc. I'd rather wait and buy it!
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!:p

EbToxX
23-02-2012, 05:28 PM
I wonder why I wasn't chosen!:p
I've posted at playdota.com but it's quiet difficult to win one with so many posts there...
So, what I tried to say is that I believe it's not worth searching for giveaways on Facebook etc. I'd rather wait and buy it!
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!:p

I posted with 3 different accounts and i won at all 3 of them :D

Gate13
25-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Be patient and you will get a key.

Shamak
10-03-2012, 04:38 AM
Check your inbox i've sent you my Steam account that game is terrible i like Dota 1 more .....

RiZoRi
19-04-2012, 04:26 PM
I completed the survey about 1 month ago and the day before I got an e-mail sending me the access key.

The best thing you can do is to complete the survey and just wait their response.

After all, it is still in beta mode so I think it's better playing DOTA than DOTA 2...

Armstrong
19-04-2012, 04:31 PM
i dont like dota2 either but i have dota2 beta key :D

RiZoRi
19-04-2012, 06:11 PM
That's another story though :D

Then if you don't like it what about giving it to someone? :)

thementor
03-08-2012, 12:55 AM
I want Betakey too!! some1 help me!!

DeathStroke
08-09-2012, 05:37 PM
I want Betakey too!! some1 help me!!

Read this (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=129133)
if you Have any problem post here and we will help you

shakalaklak
01-10-2012, 05:28 AM
thats not possible at all mate..
noone will give you his dota2 key for free...

He's Right About That ,

Try Some Dota 2 Friends And Ask Them For A Key.