PDA

View Full Version : Milan vs Liverpool - The big final

Dimitris Manos
25-05-2005, 05:08 PM
It is this time of the year when people around Europe gather around bars and cafes to watch the ultimate football contest coming to an end. You can't even imagine how excited I am. Milan is my favourite team in Europe and I've been waiting for this day the whole year. Although I have to say I'm a bit weary of Liverpool and to be honest if I could choose an opponent for Milan I'd rather it was Chelsea. Liverpool are very hard to beat in Europe. Although it's quite an advantage that there's no game in Anfield this time, which is Liverpool's biggest weapon imo.

imported_Leo
25-05-2005, 06:47 PM
I can't wait for this match. It's very difficult to predict who will win. Milan were awesome against Man Utd but were poor against PSV Eindhoven. They also threw away the title at the weekend. Liverpool have been poor in the league losing to teams that they usually beat but they have been fantastic in the Champions league. Any team that knocks out Chelsea and Juventus has to be taken seriously. I think it will be a close game but i think Milan will win 1-0.

horacio_funes
25-05-2005, 11:15 PM
yea, i can´t wait to know who´s asses boca juniors will be kicking at the end of the year :D

imported_Leo
26-05-2005, 05:51 AM
i cannot believe what I have just seen. :o Liverpool looked dead and buried at half time. Milan were 3-0 up and cruising. But the secon half was incredible. Even though I'm not a Liverpool supporter I have to admit it was one of the best - if not the best - comeback I have ever seen. For Liverpool to score 3 goals in 10 minutes against an awesome Milan side is unreal. Once they got the first goal you could see they were going to come back. So congrats to Liverpool for such a comeback. I think they should definitely be let play in the Champions League next year. It's unthinkable that the champions can't defend their trophy.

Dimitris Manos
26-05-2005, 04:38 PM
I hate football.

Stobbart
04-06-2005, 08:02 AM
I hate football.

me too )))

MichaelS
04-06-2005, 03:52 PM
I hate football.

Well I dislike football as well ! Think it is quite boring to watch !
Better play some good adventure game ... (to get not too far off the adventure topic ;D ).
Just when the Austrian national team plays (if somebody lets them play) I sometimes watch,
because that is really funny to watch, almost like some comedy sports show ... ;D

Michael

Valdventurer
08-06-2005, 02:16 AM
I hate football as hell. It's the most boring thing to watch as you say Michael. I hate the way people get crazy for football.

elchrys
10-06-2005, 03:29 AM
I like football ::)

phil1908
10-06-2005, 03:03 PM
I love football too ;D but I have to say that it has changed with the time: it's nowmore question of money than sport >:(

horacio_funes
11-06-2005, 08:18 AM
Speaking of football, did you see how argentina destroyed brazil this week? it was very unexpected...

phil1908
11-06-2005, 03:19 PM
in any case, both of them will go to Munich next year...not fure for Belgium :'(

Valdventurer
12-06-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey, i'm looking forward for Greece - Brazil hehe... :D I don't know when they're playing, actually a spam came in my inbox advertising tickets for the game. I wanna see how our national team will do in this interesting match...

horacio_funes
17-06-2005, 03:44 AM
they´re playing today

elchrys
17-06-2005, 06:32 AM
Hey, i'm looking forward for Greece - Brazil hehe... :D I don't know when they're playing, actually a spam came in my inbox advertising tickets for the game. I wanna see how our national team will do in this interesting match...

Brazil - Greece : 3 - 0

I'm not surpised with this quality of strikers we have and 1/2 the defence injured.

Valdventurer
18-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Well I didn't watch the game but it wasn't that bad ;)

Actually France beat Brazil in the finals of '98 World Cup and Greece beat France in Euro 2004 semi-finals so it's pretty much like winning Brazil ;D ;D

Go Go Greece :(